Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 99 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mof
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Texas (resized).png
    Tennessee (resized).png
    565DD461-7143-47D7-97E6-08D76FF066FE (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20201020-231539_Chrome (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinstein.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#43 3 years ago

I think you lucked out on Idaho. Beautiful state but really small town overall as things go. You will feel "trapped" within a year imo. I hope my brother leaves Oakland this year as hes been there 30. Colorado is starting to suck. I think another place to consider is Salt Lake City. Its quite a nice place , you dont have to be mormon and you have world class skiing just 30 mins away. I lived there for 7 years and quit skiing when I moved to CO. I spent my service years mostly in TX. I liked it but if I were to move there I would want to be on the gulf coast for sure.

#52 3 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Yes, nothing like forcing religion on kids that can't yet decide for themselves, forcing them to mindlessly recite some "patriotic" nonsense they don't understand the point of, deciding what is "real" history, and moving to the most conservative bubble possible to NOT "indoctrinate" your kids...
    It sounds like a time machine to 1940s Alabama may be your best bet.

So ignorant. Im surprised you didnt infer that the op was racist.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinstein.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-advice-from-the-texans?tu=Pinstein and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.