Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 99 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mof
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Texas (resized).png
    Tennessee (resized).png
    565DD461-7143-47D7-97E6-08D76FF066FE (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20201020-231539_Chrome (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCFAN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#12 3 years ago

San Antonio perhaps?

#86 3 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

What about Saudi Arabia? They are very conservative there.

I gave you a thumbs up for the good laugh.

#87 3 years ago
    Quoted from jawjaw:

Nobody is forcing religion in schools. C'mon. OP is just looking for a better place to raise family. You cannot disagree that history is being rewritten these days or at least not taught. There is also no denying some schools and communities are better than others. I moved to Kingwood from the other side of Houston 12 years ago and glad I did. Much better life here and schools way better. Hard to sum up Texas. East side is very wooded and wet while west side dry. Middle is a nice mix and hilly. Cities are mostly liberal while outside areas and rural more conservative. Economy in the state is strong with lots of large corporations moving here. Downside is traffic in the large cities and weather. I could do without the humidity and storms here near the gulf.

Rewritten or corrected? That is the real question. For example, I do know that growing up in the suburbs of Richmond, VA in the 1970’s and 1980’s that the history taught to us of why the Civil War was fought was taught incorrectly. This incorrect history was biased based on, I presume, what a religious person would consider a deadly sin in pride.

#88 3 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Yeah, but we get buttfucked pretty good on proerty taxes. It all comes out in the wash.

Same thing in Florida. No state income tax usually means higher property and sales taxes.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCFAN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-advice-from-the-texans?tu=DCFAN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.