Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 333 posts
  • 111 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by RyanStl
  • Topic is favorited by 65 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 8.48.47 PM (resized).png
    Screenshot_20220912-230607_Video Player (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20220912-230425_Video Player (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20220912-230459_Video Player (resized).jpg
    73 (resized).jpg
    giphy (1).gif
    mouse-spotlight-sml (resized).jpg
    yuup.gif
    s-l400-1 (resized).jpg
    2bdca3c137fb1909eafdaae4124125c0.jpg
    37q6ch (resized).jpg
    20200916_195156 (resized).jpg
    magic_hate_ball (resized).jpg
    output_MCqaSl.gif
    ecc56d375663fe37eac35ccd59b3c9355ebfb2ec.gif
    i-love-it-when-a-plan-comes-together (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider imnotnorm.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtf-rant

This guy obviously can't be trusted. This isn't his first rip-off-rodeo.

#36 3 years ago

I actually think AUTODLR is the same person as @Diablo.

Diablo got called out for the same behaviour a few years ago and disappeared from Pinside.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsider-is-totally-jerking-me-around-buying-a-pin

Then AUTODLR creates an account in 2018 and behaves the same way DIABLO did.

Same city/area, same shady tactics and nearly the same collection/history.

Someone needs to straighten this sack out!

#40 3 years ago
    Quoted from jusflyinby:

thehuemanatee - Would figure mods could cross reference the IP and see it's the same guy? Good feedback from some or not, would think swapping screen names is likely for shady purposes.
    Call me gullible or thick headed, but this guy just does not come off as a scam artist. He's either absent minded or just plain doesn't give a hoot to get my money back or finish shipping the machine and just thinks he can take however long is necessary to do so. I'm really doing this just to light a fire under his ***. I mean I have the machines legs, coin box, and several of the parts sitting at my house. What type of elaborate scammer would send me some of this stuff just to make it feel more legitimate? If he did, dang, kudos to him, you fooled me!

This guy is what happens when a scammer and a tire kicker have a child together. He's the worst of both worlds.

“The wisest are the most annoyed at the loss of time.” - Dante Alighieri

#42 3 years ago
    Quoted from jusflyinby:

isochronic_frost - Hello! Yes, we seem to be few and far between out here, especially as evidenced by the lack of machines around! I'm also on Pinball 518 FB page as well, so there are a few floating around the capital area.
    vireland - yep that's the ad
    loganpinball - Thanks for the cred! And yes, I see he's basically on this site every day. When I confronted him on that he said he gave his login info to his brother who likes to creep around on here or something like that...
    arcademojo - Thanks for posting the details
    jj44114 - Exactly, he seems truly like a nice dude, but it's like things got hard and he just gave up on me or just plain is in no hurry to rectify the situation.
    crash - Cool, don't know if it'll prompt anything but worth a shot, haha.
    bigbossfan - Appreciate the help!
    wtuttle - Awesome, PM Sent!
    thehuemanatee - Would figure mods could cross reference the IP and see it's the same guy? Good feedback from some or not, would think swapping screen names is likely for shady purposes.
    Call me gullible or thick headed, but this guy just does not come off as a scam artist. He's either absent minded or just plain doesn't give a hoot to get my money back or finish shipping the machine and just thinks he can take however long is necessary to do so. I'm really doing this just to light a fire under his ***. I mean I have the machines legs, coin box, and several of the parts sitting at my house. What type of elaborate scammer would send me some of this stuff just to make it feel more legitimate? If he did, dang, kudos to him, you fooled me!
    autodlr - If you're paying attention, call me so we can avoid going down that legal path, let's get this settled!!!!

I would PM Hogey and shacklersrevenge and compare notes and email addresses regarding your correspondences with AUTODLR & @Diablo.

#55 3 years ago

What I find interesting is that on Jan 10th, 2018 shacklersrevenge created a thread about Pinside user DIABLO jerking him around. A bunch of users chime in and share similar experiences. Three people leave negative feedback on DIABLO 's account. (Two of those negative feedbacks are left on Jan 12th + 14th 2018)

5 days later, after two negative feedbacks were left on DIABLO 's account, AUTODLR creates a new account on Pinside and begins to behave exactly like DIABLO did.

I wonder what his next user name will be?

#63 3 years ago

After more investigating. Look who AUTODLR 's first feedback was from....DIABLO himself!

On Jan 29th, 2018. 14 days after AUTODLR created his account DIABLO gave him feedback.
    That is 19 days after DIABLO got called out by @shacklersrevenge.

Seems like AUTODLR was setting himself up for another Pinside account and wanted to give himself good feedback.

Untitled.jpgUntitled.jpg
    #83 3 years ago
    Quoted from onemoresean:

I bought some plastics from Diablo back in 2017.
    He would only give me good prices if I left him positive feedback for each transaction.
    Here’s the declaration from diablo.
    I blocked the address but can pm it if needed.
    [quoted image]

Quoted from jusflyinby:

Here's the one I received for the table legs that were sent to me. Not exactly the same address... but... and the handwriting too...[quoted image]

Quoted from BrewNinja:

Yeah, thats definitely the same person. The handwriting is spot on. Look at the weird E they use as well as the T in LTD. Pretty easy spots of something 2 different people would not do. The AB in Alberta are also a match. There are others, but those are super easy to find and a dead giveaway.[quoted image]

BUSTED!!

#94 3 years ago
    Quoted from jusflyinby:

For the sake of transparency, someone here (name removed at their request) was successful in getting responses to his PM's by the seller's brother who wrote the following:
    "Removed because I was just informed sharing a PM is against site rules"
    I will continue to remain hopeful but reserve my celebration. I've been fed the same lines from the beginning, a lot of promises that never add up. WTUTTLE has the entire timeline. I'm sorry it had to come to this just to get it moving, but hopefully this pressure from the community will be that final push to get it to a close.
    Once again, appreciate everyone's support and your help getting it here.

Keep us posted!

ecc56d375663fe37eac35ccd59b3c9355ebfb2ec.gifecc56d375663fe37eac35ccd59b3c9355ebfb2ec.gif
    #105 3 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

I heard an ad on Spittin' Chiclets that Bud Light Selzer is looking for a meme artist to hire for their brand. Fuckin do it man

Quoted from transprtr4u:

Who you gonna call ...Pindicks!

output_MCqaSl.gifoutput_MCqaSl.gif
    #118 3 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Adding to what others have said, he sent you the legs and what nots.
    I"m guessing he put some different legs on the pin and sold it a long time ago.

But we're the legs imamaculate?

#133 3 years ago
    Quoted from wtuttle:

Fun fact: as many of you undoubtedly know, lawyers typically use process servers to serve their documents. The reason? The cost is minimal (and typically borne by the client). In Canada, it's about $50 + mileage for an attempt at service, and $50 for an Affidavit of Service. The Affidavit of Service is a sworn document that proves service was, indeed, effected upon a given individual. In this case, I intend to personally serve Autodlr, even though he lives 220 miles from me. It just so happens I'm headed for a bit of Rn'R at one of our Rocky Mountain hotels, and his hometown happens to be on the way to Lake Louise from where I live.
    Once the court filing is made, the Statement of Claim document is public and can be viewed by anyone. As such, once filed and stamped by the clerk of the court, further details will be published here with an image of the front of our lawsuit if this matter is not resolved to OP's satisfaction within the next 14 days. In Alberta, the front page of a lawsuit at our Provincial Court includes full name and address for service of all parties to the action. I sincerely hope this is not necessary, but if it is, Autodlr brought it on himself.
    This entire situation makes me sick to my stomach, as I'm sure we all have dreams of acquiring a sought-after pin, even if it involves cross-border shipping. Imagine telling your wife about the pinball machine you've just paid for and it never arrives? Months go by and you feel like less of a man because of what someone else did. That's why I'm pursuing this--it could have happened to me. Appreciate the kind words and positive vibes from many of you.

You get a round on me next time I see you at league night!

Let us know when the POS has been served

#138 3 years ago
    Quoted from pipes:

I'd change the thread title and include his username so he won't have to worry about his precious feedback anymore.

It doesn't matter...he's probably setting up his next/3rd Pinside account.

#165 3 years ago
    Quoted from wtuttle:

Bang on. Indeed, just picture this scene at a pub in Ireland some years ago. It would not have gone well for Derek G.
    I have received some disappointing news tonight from OP, and it results in the expectation that we will wind up filing and serving. The news? "Derek is back at work!"
    As if that matters, you idiot.
    Clock's ticking, chump. Figure it out.

Serve the fucker and take him down!!

All of Pinside is behind you! (except AUTODLR & @diablo)

#170 3 years ago
    Quoted from jusflyinby:

Need some more advice, seller offering money order for the amount paid plus interest and by the agreed to deadline. Is this a safe way to receive my cash back?
    I'd cash whatever amount ends up on the check, nothing goes back from an 'over-payment'.

Google "money order scams."

Or better yet...read Vid's guide to not getting ripped off.

(https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-not-get-ripped-off-in-pinball-vids-guide)

This fucking schmuck is jerking you around. He can PayPal or wire you the money directly. Why would he go the convoluted money order route? We all know why....

Have wtuttle serve the fuck out of him!

#174 3 years ago
    Quoted from jusflyinby:

-Money Orders it appears once you cash the check the sender is sh*t out of luck unless they file a criminal investigation against you claiming you stole the funds somehow.

You really need to read Vid's guide. I'm not sure what the best route to receive the funds are in the U.S. (Maybe use wtuttle as mentioned above)

But money order scream of duplicity from an already shady piece of shit who refuses to even come into this thread to defend or apologize for his actions. (he logs into Pinside everyday)

1 week later
    #195 3 years ago

Any update?

#202 3 years ago
    2bdca3c137fb1909eafdaae4124125c0.jpg2bdca3c137fb1909eafdaae4124125c0.jpg
    #218 3 years ago
    Quoted from jusflyinby:

He pointed out that when he got to the bank, they stated I forgot to give him the International routing number or "ISBN" (which is true, I didn't know it was a thing) and that the bank was going to send him back to me to get it but instead researched it themselves, then suggested to send the $500 first to ensure the information was correct. Does that make any sense?

Right? Why all the elaborate stories? None of it's going to change the outcome if it's all BS.

Nothing this guy says is true. It's been over 2 years and excuse after excuse. I can't pay because I'm not working....I can't pay because I'm going back to work....the pin is in the mail..blah blah blah

This guy is a master at stringing people along in the hopes they just gut frustrated and give up. Serve the fucker already!!

PS - I wire transfer to the US and it's there less than 24 hours later. I would never send two payments because I would then be paying two bank fees. And wire transfer fees aren't cheap.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider imnotnorm.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-advice-for-failed-transaction-amp-money-kept-by-member-on-this-site?tu=imnotnorm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.