Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 333 posts
  • 111 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by RyanStl
  • Topic is favorited by 65 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 8.48.47 PM (resized).png
    Screenshot_20220912-230607_Video Player (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20220912-230425_Video Player (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20220912-230459_Video Player (resized).jpg
    73 (resized).jpg
    giphy (1).gif
    mouse-spotlight-sml (resized).jpg
    yuup.gif
    s-l400-1 (resized).jpg
    2bdca3c137fb1909eafdaae4124125c0.jpg
    37q6ch (resized).jpg
    20200916_195156 (resized).jpg
    magic_hate_ball (resized).jpg
    output_MCqaSl.gif
    ecc56d375663fe37eac35ccd59b3c9355ebfb2ec.gif
    i-love-it-when-a-plan-comes-together (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainadam_21.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 3 years ago
    Quoted from wtuttle:

What a clown. Gives Canadians a bad name. Someone will sort this out. Autodlr better step up.
    I'm a lawyer and would be pleased to pursue this matter in small claims court for OP on a Pro Bono-reasonable commercial efforts basis. Just need his personal info, which I trust you can PM me. He has been unjustly enriched by your payment. Your claim is for breach of contract and unjust enrichment.
    Assuming I receive your documentation, we will file next week and I can serve him the next time I am through Airdrie which will be in the next few weeks.

Do you guys wear the wigs like they do in England?

#78 3 years ago
    Quoted from wtuttle:

Brief nightly update: OP and I have now exchanged two e-mails and I've seen his supporting documentation for this transaction, including a fairly sophisticated contract for purchase/sale that OP must have drafted. I was quite impressed at the level of detail in this document. I've also seen a copy of the bank wire receipt, so Autodlr was paid in full for the first 50% portion of the machine. The next step was for him to ship, after which a final payment was to be sent. Shipping never happened, so it is clear that OP has been ripped-off and Autodlr unjustly enriched by way of breach of contract.
    The name on the bank wire is "Derek G______". I'll continue to protect his full name for now, but we definitely know where to serve him our lawsuit, if it gets that far. He lives in Calgary/Airdrie, not Cochrane. He ships from a wholesaler in Cochrane.
    Would hope he would do the right thing after reading this, but it seems very doubtful the way he responded to HueManatee above.
    OP and I are scheduled to connect again on Wednesday, after which we will be in a position to take our first official step in real life against Derek G. Internet for now, real life consequences coming soon!

This looks like wire fraud. I'm not sure how Canadian laws with but I'm America this is a Federal offense. Diablo could be in big trouble.

If this goes to court please have thehuemanatee testify via zoom using the alien with sunglasses avatar

#82 3 years ago

The hue manatee on the job.

Just the facts sir.

048991ae1562d455fc2b8d1fc2d19ee16a184b8d.jpeg (resized).jpg048991ae1562d455fc2b8d1fc2d19ee16a184b8d.jpeg (resized).jpg
    #162 3 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

His brother probably looked at it and told him about it.

37q6ch (resized).jpg37q6ch (resized).jpg
    #167 3 years ago
    Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Sue the f out of him. Get the money back, get interest, get fees, even pain suffering for mental anguish, i dont care if his dog left him and burned down his house. F him.

Exactly. The OP could have put that money into Tesla stock. It's up 1000% in the past 2 years

1 week later
    #199 3 years ago

The "complication" is the seller spent the money years ago and doesn't have it

1 month later
    #277 3 years ago

Hopefully this has been resolved by now.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainadam_21.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-advice-for-failed-transaction-amp-money-kept-by-member-on-this-site?tu=captainadam_21 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.