Topic poll

“Which game should I get?”

• Attack From Mars Remake (HUO, ColorDMD, Color UFO Upgrade) 12 votes
    86%
  • Star Trek: The Next Generation (ColorDMD) 2 votes
    14%

(14 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

#1 2 years ago

I have the opportunity to pickup either a Star Trek: The Next Generation or an Attack From Mars (Remake - Classic) and I'm torn.

The STTNG is in excellent shape with a ColorDMD and the AFMR is HUO with a color display and Color UFO led upgrade. One is a straight cash deal, the other is a trade cash deal that works out to be a bit more out of pocket.

Thoughts?

#2 2 years ago

WOW thats a tough decision. There will be more maintenance with ST:TNG for sure, but it is one of the greatest games of all time. AFMR is a damn fine game. You cannot go wrong with either one, but with AFMR you will not have to maintain it for quite some time...Looking at your collection, either one is a good edition. I have ST:TNG for 15 years, and it still kicks my ass. Last Allentown I beat an AFM, and Im an average player so that may be a consideration.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside