By royt

7 months ago

Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by pindoc1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 7 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Need a Whitewater Fishtales topper dome please

Added: February 15th, 2017 Ended: March 30th, 2017

Item description

Just need the clear dome, thanks

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this item.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Henrico, VA, United States

Seller insights

These are royt's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to royt's stats page

#3 7 months ago

Thanks but Starship Fantasy was the first place I checked, says out of stock.

#4 7 months ago

I contacted Larry at Starthip Fantasy late last year through the website and he estimated that a new run of this item would be coming early this year. At that time his estimate was end of January / early February.

If you send him an email via the website, you'll probably get an updated production estimate and might even be put on a list to be informed when the part is available.

#5 7 months ago
Quoted from Tykov:

I contacted Larry at Starthip Fantasy late last year through the website and he estimated that a new run of this item would be coming early this year. At that time his estimate was end of January / early February.
If you send him an email via the website, you'll probably get an updated production estimate and might even be put on a list to be informed when the part is available.

Thank you for the info, I will contact them. Still, if anyone has one please let me know, doesn't have to be perfect.

#7 7 months ago

I have a used one if you are interested. Not at home to take pics now. I'm in Canada so shipping might hurt but with the low $ might work.

#9 7 months ago

I have a used one I would sell for $30 plus shipping. The dome itself is in good shape. Some of the screw holes to attach it to the BB are broken out but other have been drilled or you can drill where you prefer. You don't see that part unless you get up on a stepstool. Let me know if you want pictures or are interested.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.