3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

459B7A2F-5F48-46B6-A72C-FF1B0535AE40 (resized).jpeg
#1 3 years ago

I am working on restoring a Gottlieb Big Indian and have almost finished repainting the cabinet, one more stencil to go, that I sanded down to bare wood. Next up is to go through all the relays/switches etc. My question is, can someone take a picture of the board bolted to the inside left wall of the cabinet with the fuse holders. My game is missing the labels for these as well as the fuse going to control bank and drop target reset.

Per the wiring diagram , please correct me if I'm wrong, but the one on the pallet for the control bank with purple and orange wire should be labeled as 1 amp slo-blow?

The one next to the transformer and service plug, should be 5 amp slo-blow?

On the board with the plumb bob, the first one (front to back) with red/black and red wire should be 10amp?

The second with red/white and white should be 10 amp?

The third and most forward fuse on the board with the plumb bob with black red and white wire should be 15 amp fuse?

Lastly, the one fuse for the target bank reset under the play field next to the drop targets should be a 2 amp slo-blow fuse?

Are there any other fuses I may have missed?

Thank you for your help and I will make the necessary placards for my game once I know I'm not missing anything like a service bulletin that changes the fuses.

4 months later
#2 3 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

I am working on restoring a Gottlieb Big Indian and have almost finished repainting the cabinet, one more stencil to go, that I sanded down to bare wood. Next up is to go through all the relays/switches etc. My question is, can someone take a picture of the board bolted to the inside left wall of the cabinet with the fuse holders. My game is missing the labels for these as well as the fuse going to control bank and drop target reset.
Per the wiring diagram , please correct me if I'm wrong, but the one on the pallet for the control bank with purple and orange wire should be labeled as 1 amp slo-blow?
The one next to the transformer and service plug, should be 5 amp slo-blow?
On the board with the plumb bob, the first one (front to back) with red/black and red wire should be 10amp?
The second with red/white and white should be 10 amp?
The third and most forward fuse on the board with the plumb bob with black red and white wire should be 15 amp fuse?
Lastly, the one fuse for the target bank reset under the play field next to the drop targets should be a 2 amp slo-blow fuse?
Are there any other fuses I may have missed?
Thank you for your help and I will make the necessary placards for my game once I know I'm not missing anything like a service bulletin that changes the fuses.

I am in the middle of restoring the same machine. Here is what I have for labels for those fuse holders on the side where the tilt bob and rolling ball tilt are located.

In regards to the other fuses the one under the playfield is a 2AMP slo-blow fuse. The one at the bottom of the cabinet next to the bounce switch is a 1AMP slo-blow fuse. 5AMP slo-blow fuse for the main feed next to the transformer.

459B7A2F-5F48-46B6-A72C-FF1B0535AE40 (resized).jpeg459B7A2F-5F48-46B6-A72C-FF1B0535AE40 (resized).jpeg
#3 3 years ago

Perfect thank you!!!! I will make up some labels shortly!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-a-picture-of-what-fuses-are-on-gottlieb-big-indian and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.