(Topic ID: 100677)

Need a pic of WPC-95, got it!

By ArcadeUpkeep

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wpc95-109-112-upd.JPG
    wpc95-109-112.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ArcadeUpkeep.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I need a few specific pics of the WPC 95 power driver board. I'm trying to find the correct pin spacing between a few connectors and can't find it in any of the manuals. I don't have one here to look at so I'm hoping someone can help me out!

PM me if you can snap a few pics for me!

#3 9 years ago

They do have good pics but they don't have what I'm looking for. I need someone to disconnect J109, J110 and J112 and hold one of the connectors across J109-J112 so I can see the spacing between all the pins.

#5 9 years ago

Yeah but what about the spacing between the connectors? Based on photoshop it looks like there's six 0.156 pins worth between J109 and J112 with J110 roughly centered between them.

#7 9 years ago

That's exactly what I'm looking for! So they're a little further than six positions apart. Six positions plus a pin I guess. And J110 is slightly below the other two.

Quoted from zaza:

Not 100%, but quite accurate.

Do you know if it is inaccurate in any particular direction? Just thought I'd ask.

Thank you zaza!

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from zaza:

will give an inaccuracy of 1 pixel. Close enough

Wow, yeah I'd say that's definitely close enough!

Thank you again zaza!

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from ArcadiusMaximus:

This isn't the craziest request I've ever seen, but out of curiosity why are you trying to figure this out?

I'm making a board to plug onto this one and need to place the connections in the right place. It'd be a shame to have it all made up and it doesn't fit!

#13 9 years ago

Wow, now that is some specific data, thank you very much that's perfect!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ArcadeUpkeep.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-a-pic-of-wpc-95?tu=ArcadeUpkeep and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.