You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-5.jpg
Capture.jpg
image-6.jpg
#1 8 years ago

I have one, but it's kind of cobbled together. If you have such a thing, and are willing to part with it, please let me know. I will be at Expo Thurs to Sunday AM.

Don C.

#2 8 years ago

I have some lockdown bars, but I don't know what they are off of . If you send me a pic of one, I can see if i have something.

3 weeks later
#3 8 years ago

Thanks, I will attach some photos from the IPDB of games from that era, plus the image from the Hula Hula flyer. I'll send the same stuff to you by PM, just thought the community may have some ideas on this. It seems no one on IPDB takes pictures of lockbown bars. The underside has two threaded (for adjustability) rods with ball shaped heads that engage the reciever. My personal game has a home made one made from what appears to be a 70's Williams game, with ground down bolt heads, and the threads run through nuts wedged between the inner part and outer parts of the lockdown bar. I have a friend who could measure his lockbar for confirmation.

Don
image-5.jpgimage-5.jpgCapture.JPGCapture.JPGimage-6.jpgimage-6.jpg

#4 8 years ago

You have friends?

#5 8 years ago

If I keep up the payments, yes!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-a-lockdown-bar-to-fit-a-65-chi-coin-hula-hula and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.