By too-many-pins

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0Orbit-Transformer (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

If anyone that owns a Gottlieb Outer Space could spare a minute or two of your time I need to know the correct transformer number for an Outer Space machine. The Gottlieb number will be printed on the solder lug side of the label on the transformer. I am guessing it is a A-3594 or B-10904 because they were the two most common transformer numbers from that era but the paper on the side of the one we have for reference is so messed up I can't tell what number it might be.

THANKS! Skip

#2 4 years ago

Anyone?

#3 4 years ago

Someone must have a Gottlieb Outer Space they can take a quick look at for me?

#4 4 years ago

ANYONE? It shouldn't take but a minute to grab a number for me and it would be a HUGE help.

THANKS!

#7 4 years ago

A big THANK YOU to ROLF for taking the time to help me out with this info. Now I just need to dig through my stash of transformers and find one and another game will come back to life!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-a-favor-need-gottlieb-outer-space-transformer-part-number?tu=too-many-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.