4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0Orbit-Transformer (resized).jpg
#1 4 years ago

If anyone that owns a Gottlieb Outer Space could spare a minute or two of your time I need to know the correct transformer number for an Outer Space machine. The Gottlieb number will be printed on the solder lug side of the label on the transformer. I am guessing it is a A-3594 or B-10904 because they were the two most common transformer numbers from that era but the paper on the side of the one we have for reference is so messed up I can't tell what number it might be.

THANKS! Skip

#2 4 years ago

Anyone?

#3 4 years ago

Someone must have a Gottlieb Outer Space they can take a quick look at for me?

#4 4 years ago

ANYONE? It shouldn't take but a minute to grab a number for me and it would be a HUGE help.

THANKS!

#5 4 years ago

Maybe you can reach out to one of these owners directly Skip:

72Devilz Akress12 AtomicCafe bdiamond Brodie81 cyroute DirtyD Doc73 edednedy galaxian gamecycle greenechidna GREG_O guard hawkeye11 IntoPinball James_in_MD jbliss10 mikedetroit MikeO mnrocketry newmdlarmy OuterSpace pinball_ed pinwiztom Rody Spiderpin (2) Tilt1985 Toddytt TRIKRIK WeirPinball

#6 4 years ago

Hi too-many-pins
I did a search https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/search?s=1&what=topics&q=outer+space&topic-machine=&pinsider=&age_days=&subforum=0&sort_by=date&sort_order=DESC#results (first I do search "for the name of the pin" in the topics-Title - then a search "for the name of the pin" in the text, posts --- hooray, in here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1972-outer-space-start-up-issue snippets of the schematics are shown - in post-2, last snippet I read "B10904 Transformer 115V., B10932 Transformer 230V." --- I show here an old JPG "Transformer on my 'Orbit' " - the schematics say "same transformers as in Outer Space" --- see in the middle of the JPG "bakelite stuff, Adj. Plug, my green V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 V6" --- the (230Volt) Transformer B10932 can be adjusted (bakelite plug moved-left-then-plugged-in) to run on USA-115Volt-currency. Greetings Rolf

0Orbit-Transformer (resized).jpg0Orbit-Transformer (resized).jpg
#7 4 years ago

A big THANK YOU to ROLF for taking the time to help me out with this info. Now I just need to dig through my stash of transformers and find one and another game will come back to life!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-a-favor-need-gottlieb-outer-space-transformer-part-number and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.