(Topic ID: 53699)

need a dehumidifier recommendation

By TaylorVA

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Had an LG 65 pint unit and it crapped out after 3 summers. Looking for something with a continuos run time and large drain bucket(dont want to add external drain). I just use it during the summer.

thanks.

#2 10 years ago

Try NewAir AD-400 from Air-n-Water. Unit runs constantly and is extremely quiet, keeping my garage at 45%. Runs $250 with free shipping. Have had this one running 9 months with no problems. Customer service from air-n-water is top notch too.

Bought an ac from them too and can't relay how pleased I am with company and products. Hate to be such a chearleader but they offer good value.

1 week later
    #3 10 years ago

Well don't leave us hanging man. What are the details?? Did you buy something? What? Where ? How Much? Do you like it?

#4 10 years ago

I bought a danby from Home Depot, works very well. Continuous run, decent bucket, I use a hose. 26 month warranty.

#5 10 years ago

Buy 5000 cigars & leave them all over a cold house

#6 10 years ago

^^^ and smoke them and replace them regularly.

#7 10 years ago

Just go to Sears and buy the best one you can afford. Sears is great.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Well don't leave us hanging man. What are the details?? Did you buy something? What? Where ? How Much? Do you like it?

Sorry, in posted in a new thread. I bought a frigidaire 50 pint. Got a great deal at Best buy.

#9 10 years ago

Soleus air are good, you didn't mention the size, but they have a nice smaller portable model.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Just go to Sears and buy the best one you can afford. Sears is great.

Or why not get one at Woolworth's?

#11 10 years ago

or Bennett's of Irongate in Derby, G.B. \ est. 1734.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-a-dehumidifier-recommendation and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.