(Topic ID: 325499)

Need a cabinet expert in NJ area

By whoknowsgoi

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

48C1CF40-37B1-4F27-9DC4-452C9CFD726A (resized).jpeg
    F468D6D2-1518-49DC-95E8-38261D5E49DC (resized).jpeg
    #1 1 year ago

Had a game arrived damaged. side is split down the seem. please contact me or send recommendations.

#2 1 year ago

Vids guide cabinet repair worth a review.

Shane

#3 1 year ago

need someone to come do it, i dont have the time or the expertise in this type of area

#4 1 year ago

post a picture

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

Had a game arrived damaged. side is split down the seem. please contact me or send recommendations.

Have you tried Paul Drabik? Maybe he can help.

wannapinball.com

#6 1 year ago

paintpins Does great cabinet restoration work

#7 1 year ago
    48C1CF40-37B1-4F27-9DC4-452C9CFD726A (resized).jpeg48C1CF40-37B1-4F27-9DC4-452C9CFD726A (resized).jpegF468D6D2-1518-49DC-95E8-38261D5E49DC (resized).jpegF468D6D2-1518-49DC-95E8-38261D5E49DC (resized).jpeg
    #8 1 year ago

I have had too fix this kind of thing many times but when I do that the machine is all apart and right down too the wood too fix it I am not sure in this case with out recking the decals somehow u need too take the one leg off and the inside bracket for the leg then use 2 bar clamps with something on the ends so it doesn't reck the decals on both ends its a tricky thing too do but bit by bit it will get there ,might have too get someone that knows how too do it

#9 1 year ago

I've seen this suggestion pop up for cab seam repairs:

https://www.harborfreight.com/1-inch-x-15-ft-ratcheting-band-clamp-66220.html

Then maybe just put something soft between the corner blocks and the decals.

#10 1 year ago

I have tryed them before on cabs and they don't really work in this case there will be stuff like old clue and some wood inside the jount that most times takes more force too get back together I have leaned over the years restoring them never goes easy ,I have never done one with the decals on so I wouldn't know way easier with no decals then u can fix the marks in the wood you make

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-a-cabinet-expert-in-nj-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.