Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by MathieuMH
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

A TMNT display went out. Trying to find a replacement.

Thanks,

Bill

#2 9 years ago

MAD Amusements has them for roughly $160

#3 9 years ago

good to know! I have a cp that may need one.

#4 9 years ago

Actually, sorry it's just the glass, not the board. $199 too, gone up some since last I looked. Looks like they also carry LED version for $199, but sold out. They are available here from Europe, but pricey and the shipping to keep in mind: http://www.pinled.de/shop/product_info.php?cPath=7_38&products_id=30

#5 9 years ago

Just a warning, I've been soldering a long time and I took on one of those replacement glasses, I would not do it again. Trying to line up 128 pins plus the 16 pins on both sides, was a nightmare. I finally got them in, and went to sit down to solder them in and one little leg popped out and it went down hill from there. basically had to start all over again. Next time I would get either a used one or just bite the bullet and get the led. Either option is not the most attractive. Good news is I think you've got the better game of the 4 games with that display. Todd Scott

#6 9 years ago

Thanks for the help everyone. LED may be the way to go.....looks like it could be close to $350 shipped but have not gone through the checkout yet.

#7 9 years ago

PM sent

#8 9 years ago

Yeah, when I looked back in the day, I think it was you find a used one or the new led one....soo used cheap or 400 :/

#9 9 years ago

If you don't find what you need let me know. I was going to be selling one in a week or two but could pull the one from my Hook sooner, if needed.

4 months later
#10 9 years ago

I'm also looking for a DMD in my TMNT. But the LED one for pinled is expensive and sold out... :-/
Any other variants. I prefer a LED solution.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-a-128x16-data-east-dmd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.