Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by twizz63
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

I have 12 machines.room for one more.All my Pinball are Midway. Should I get Lord of the Rings LE. Spider-Man New last run. Iron Man. TRON LE.I was Thinking LOTR, but then was leaning toward Spider-man.Never played TRON it looks cool.IRON Man is good to.Help me choose.Thank you.

#2 12 years ago

SM or LOTR...IMHO

#3 12 years ago

Well you could sell me your TOTAN... Then you'd have room for two.

Kidding aside. That's a tough choice. Out of those 4 machines I would throw IM out of the equation immediately. Not in the same league as LOTR or SM and I imagine not on the same level as Tron (haven't played it yet so I can't say for sure). After that it depends what type of pin you prefer. LOTR is more of a shooter's game with a fantastic theme that blends perfectly with the gameplay. SM is more of a fast-paced game that plays very well and keeps you coming back for more. Personally, I give the edge to LOTR but mileage may vary. No matter what you're going to get a great pin!

#4 12 years ago

I only can buy one LOTR OR SM only one. what one would you buy.

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from RobKnapp:

They are both good just choose what theme would be in your interest

#6 12 years ago

I wish the LORD of the Rings LE had the characters. Is the programming Different from the 2003-2007 LOTR?

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from RobKnapp:

I wish the Lord of the Rings LE had the characters. Is the programming Different from the 2003-2007 LOTR?

There are some machines with upgrades to game Roms but i dont think its
    much of a difference though

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from RobKnapp:

I wish the Lord of the Rings LE had the characters

Yes,that would have been nice to add.

#9 12 years ago

Both games are great but I think SM would be a nice additon to your already sweeet collection.

#10 12 years ago

i'd consider batman or spiderman. lots of modes and fast gameplay

#11 12 years ago

I play IM and SM side by side in a public game-room. IM is not in the same league IMO. However, as it has been said here many times, you gotta go with what YOU feel as much as anything else. There are some people here that love a game that they own that I wouldn't play for free. Which of us is right? The answer is probably, BOTH! It's a very opinionated thing, the love of this game. Good luck to you either way. It looks like you should be happy with any of them since you're adding to such a fantastic collection....

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from RobKnapp:

Both great pins with a slight edge to SM.

#13 12 years ago

I vote LOTR over SM. But honestly, what we all would choose is not important. If you can only afford one , and you can't decide.....you probably should wait until you are sure.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nedd-help-on-what-pinball-to-buy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.