Neat operator "Skill Shot" mod on County Fair

By BlackCatBone

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Bally County Fair with Bally logo removed from above game title. Also contains a custom first-ball-in-16 scores bonus feature no

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BlackCatBone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I saw this on eBay today. Some enterprising operator has added a "Skill Shot" feature to a County Fair. Hit 16 when the green light on the top marquee is lit and you win the number of games shown on its meter (I'm guessing). I've never seen this mod before. I'm wondering how and when the bonus was incremented. I'm already feeling my juices flow just thinking about playing this baby and looking for that green light.

Bally County Fair with Bally logo removed from above game title. Also contains a custom first-ball-in-16 scores bonus feature noBally County Fair with Bally logo removed from above game title. Also contains a custom first-ball-in-16 scores bonus feature no
#5 3 years ago
Quoted from baldtwit:

another variation - http://bingo.cdyn.com/oddities/jackpot/
so far, nobody has one of those machines and been willing/able to come up with how the jackpot is wired into the game. In the 5-in-lit-color version of the jackpot, there's max 10 wires going into the upper compartment. Assuming 3 of them are wires 30, 70 and a 6V power wire, that leaves up to seven wires to tie into the original game.
I'd guess there's a continuous stepper in the jackpot unit which controls which color (if any) is a jackpot and it could also add credits to the jackpot every N steps, but I just made that up with no evidence to support it ... hmmm ... do I have political aspirations?

Someone near NJ can find out about this game for as little as $100 (opening bid with zero bids to date):

ebay.com link: County fair Bingo

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BlackCatBone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/neat-operator-skill-shot-mod-on-county-fair?tu=BlackCatBone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.