IMG_1596 (resized).JPG
IMG_1599 (resized).JPG
IMG_1598 (resized).JPG
IMG_1600 (resized).JPG
NBA_FastbreakRoster.PNG
EABF613F-41CA-4944-8EB2-7CB3BF4DA68F (resized).jpeg
BDE40382-DE55-4C85-BE79-83B6BBA7A20F (resized).jpeg
IMG_4268 (resized).JPG

There are 257 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.
#201 6 years ago

I can send pictures upon request

#202 6 years ago

Plastic set and reed switches sold

#203 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Plastic set and reed switches sold

Dang.
Anyone know where to get those reed switches?

#204 6 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Dang.
Anyone know where to get those reed switches?

I'm selling one ramp in good condition. Under this ramp, there are 2 reeds. Maybe you can buy the ramp and remove the reeds and use them somewhere else?

Here are pics of the blue bumper and rail

IMG_4266 (resized).JPGIMG_4266 (resized).JPG

IMG_4265 (resized).JPGIMG_4265 (resized).JPG

IMG_4262 (resized).JPGIMG_4262 (resized).JPG

IMG_4280 (resized).JPGIMG_4280 (resized).JPG

IMG_4281 (resized).JPGIMG_4281 (resized).JPG

#205 6 years ago

Complete shot clock

IMG_4287 (resized).PNGIMG_4287 (resized).PNG

#206 6 years ago

4 shooters fully assembled including wires

IMG_4279 (resized).JPGIMG_4279 (resized).JPG

#207 6 years ago

Nice playfield. No ghosting on inserts. Saucers in great condition. Still has original mylar. Ships in wooden box.

IMG_4256 (resized).JPGIMG_4256 (resized).JPG
IMG_4260 (resized).JPGIMG_4260 (resized).JPG
IMG_4257 (resized).JPGIMG_4257 (resized).JPG
IMG_4258 (resized).JPGIMG_4258 (resized).JPG
IMG_4261 (resized).JPGIMG_4261 (resized).JPG

#208 6 years ago

Diverter and other parts

IMG_4276 (resized).JPGIMG_4276 (resized).JPG

IMG_4277 (resized).JPGIMG_4277 (resized).JPG

IMG_4278 (resized).JPGIMG_4278 (resized).JPG

#209 6 years ago

Cracked ramps you could possibly fix?

Pics of Defender and parts for it coming

IMG_4267 (resized).JPGIMG_4267 (resized).JPG

IMG_4269 (resized).JPGIMG_4269 (resized).JPG

IMG_4270 (resized).JPGIMG_4270 (resized).JPG

IMG_4272 (resized).JPGIMG_4272 (resized).JPG

IMG_4271 (resized).JPGIMG_4271 (resized).JPG

IMG_4268 (resized).JPGIMG_4268 (resized).JPG

#210 6 years ago

The center ramp is actually in good shape but has the side corner broken. If you can repair it or glue it you are golden. The long ramp with the reed switches is in great shape. The others have damage

#211 6 years ago

Thanks for the interest! For those of you that have sent PM asking about the parts, whoever asked first has first shot at them and so on and so forth....

#212 6 years ago

Mine is going on route today. Wish it luck!

#213 6 years ago

Contemplating selling my NBAFB. If anyone is interested then LMK.

Nice overall game, with LEDs and cleaned up before being on route for a little while. Well maintained.
I have a spare hoop ramp in good condition that goes with the game (current one works fine but has typical hoop parts chuncked)

Pretty sure I have NVRAM installed and solid game all around.

Just mentioning to see if interest.

I will grab photos/details when I get some free time over the holidays if there is interest.

Looks like market is around $2300 on this title/condition?

always open to trades also...

#214 6 years ago

For anyone looking for hook and center ramps, it looks like these guys have at least one in stock, I picked one up this morning:

http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-NBA-RAMPSET

#215 6 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

For anyone looking for hook and center ramps, it looks like these guys have at least one in stock, I picked one up this morning:

http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-NBA-RAMPSET

Thanks for the head up, ordered!

4 weeks later
#216 6 years ago

Hi everyone I'm new to pinside, found this thread and I'm also a really big NBAFB fan, I also own one

1 month later
#217 6 years ago

Anybody interested? Rail and blue bumper assembly attached. Rail has been re-grained and polished

BDE40382-DE55-4C85-BE79-83B6BBA7A20F (resized).jpegBDE40382-DE55-4C85-BE79-83B6BBA7A20F (resized).jpeg

EABF613F-41CA-4944-8EB2-7CB3BF4DA68F (resized).jpegEABF613F-41CA-4944-8EB2-7CB3BF4DA68F (resized).jpeg

#218 6 years ago
#219 6 years ago

Excel spreadsheet + hours of staring at a NBA Fastbreak DMD =

NBA_FastbreakRoster.PNGNBA_FastbreakRoster.PNG

#220 6 years ago

Thank you for this. I always lost focus!

#221 6 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

spreadsheet + hours of staring at a NBA Fastbreak DMD =

Thanks for this. Tyrone Hill (cavs) once played for the Warriors and lived next door to me.

Robert

1 month later
#222 5 years ago

Anyone have issue with ball getting stuck on plunging "Hitting Ball button"
Ball gets stuck on the post from the shooting lane to the other ramps. Like 30% of time

#223 5 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Anyone have issue with ball getting stuck on plunging "Hitting Ball button"
Ball gets stuck on the post from the shooting lane to the other ramps. Like 30% of time

Had this happen once in hundreds of plays. I would check your side-to-side playfield angle and make sure it's even or slightly to the left. Also make sure the rubber on that post is fresh and doesn't have a big flat spot trapping the balls.

#224 5 years ago

There was a service bulletin about avoiding hangups on plunge:
https://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/Williams/tech/sb/sb99.html

Marco has the ball hangup kit if you're missing the metal plate:
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-22014

#225 5 years ago

Just finished shopping out a rough machine. New ramps, new bulbs, new rubbers, some new plastics.

Anyone have a photo of a fix kit installed? Mine occasionally gets hung up there and I do have the bracket/plate.

Also, my "Shoot" button doesn't consistently register. Haven't yet checked to see if it's the switch or the wire. Anyone else ran into this? If I can avoid replacing the button, great. If not, looks like the switch is easily found online.

Next, this is the third one I've owned. On this one, after making a shot, the ball from the defender periodically goes straight into the defender #3 hole. Not all the time, but it's not uncommon for several times/game (or even a few times in a row). I'll recheck the side-to-side back level. Just curious if others experience this. Not complaining as that free throw is nice...but I don't recall my others doing that.

Last item - any photos of side art blades installed? The last one I owned had mirrors. They were nice but I'd like to try something new. Wanted to see a photo before picking up a set.

#226 5 years ago

Thanks! I ordered the fix from Marco!

3 weeks later
#227 5 years ago

Anyone have a spare Shooter #2 plastic? I've searched all the usual suspects and I am starting to think it's unobtanium.

#228 5 years ago

Same for me with shooter #1 wire guide

1 month later
#229 5 years ago
Quoted from Redknight87:

Are you looking for another one to link or have two you are trying to link? If you already have two its really easy to do. I just installed everything needed on both games last night. Only thing left to do is make the cable.

Did you end up making this happen? Just picked one up in Milwaukee, but the procedure for linking (and the cable) seems over my head. Did you buy the chips separately?

1 month later
#230 5 years ago

x-posting from the tech forum in case any of you NBAFB junkies have any ideas.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nba-fastbreak-can-the-kick-out-power-be-adjusted-on-top-saucers
-----
Hi guys, I'm looking for a way to adjust the power at which the 1-4 saucers around the basket on NBA FB kick out. Currently the 2 and 3 saucers both consistently kick out too hot to the right, and 3 too hot to the left. 4 actually also often shoots the basket too hot and misses. And 3 and 4 frequently will automatically a pass a ball to the left whenever a ball lands in them at the start of 'in the paint', but not when a ball returns to them again from a pass.

Anybody have any clues of how to fix these problems? My eyeballs aren't showing me any obvious answers above or below the playfield and my only idea right now is simply to take them apart, reassemble, and hope for the best.

#231 5 years ago

I would look at the manual then at the game and make sure that the coils are correct.

Robert

1 week later
#232 5 years ago

I'm going to sell my NBA Fastbreak and have a local buyer that is thinking of getting it, but I do have a lot of parts: plastics, metal ball guides, shot clock, rear (passing) coil assemblies that will probably be left over.

If anyone is interested in these let me know and I'll contact you as soon as I know whats available.

Robert

#233 5 years ago

As much as I love the game, the grand-kids just don't come over anymore to play my Fastbreak, it was their favorite pinball game.

So I have listed it on SF bay area Craig's list, but do have quite a few parts that most likely will be available.

So if anyone wants something let me know. I'll update later after game is sold as to what's available.

Thanks.

Robert

Ball guides:

IMG_1596 (resized).JPGIMG_1596 (resized).JPG

Passing coil assemblies:

IMG_1597 (resized).JPGIMG_1597 (resized).JPG

Shot clock:

IMG_1598 (resized).JPGIMG_1598 (resized).JPG

Plastics, plastics, plastics:

IMG_1599 (resized).JPGIMG_1599 (resized).JPG

Decals:

IMG_1600 (resized).JPGIMG_1600 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#234 5 years ago

I have a playfield protector FS - $75 + actual shipping. PM me, if interested

4 months later
#235 5 years ago

Made few versions of side decals in style of original cabinet drawings. What do you think?

#236 5 years ago

Made decals for my Fastbreak, in style of original cabinet decals. What do you think? If somebody interested i have few extra sets for sale.
2019-02-22 17.21.07 (resized).jpg2019-02-22 17.21.07 (resized).jpg

#237 5 years ago
Quoted from vbobrusev:

Made decals for my Fastbreak...

I like it. Do you have pics of them installed in a game?

#238 5 years ago
Quoted from toastbot:

I like it. Do you have pics of them installed in a game?

Not installed it yet.

#239 5 years ago
Quoted from vbobrusev:

Made decals for my Fastbreak, in style of original cabinet decals. What do you think? If somebody interested i have few extra sets for sale.
[quoted image]

look great! as if they was factory.

#240 5 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

look great! as if they was factory.

Thanks

#241 5 years ago

If I could make inside cabinet decals for this game, the art would be fans in the stands. Have cartoony Spike Lee and Jack Nicholson courtside. I'm sure there are some others it'd be fun to add. Anthony Kiedis maybe

Those decals you made are really nice looking, but I'm not into having the same art repeated everywhere.

#242 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

If I could make inside cabinet decals for this game, the art would be fans in the stands. Have cartoony Spike Lee and Jack Nicholson courtside. I'm sure there are some others it'd be fun to add. Anthony Kiedis maybe
Those decals you made are really nice looking, but I'm not into having the same art repeated everywhere.

Very difficult to do it because very low area to place it. Just fans on background will be very bored. you can't put basketball court, lights and fans in one place, to do it as well

1 week later
#243 5 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

I'm having a tough time with the right loop diverter blade on my nbafb. I've tried to attach the blade to the up/down post, but it's just not holding.
Can someone take a picture of their r. Loop div blade from above playfield and below so I can see how it's supposed to be properly fastened and if it's supposed to have a spring on the coil? Thanks so much!

Did you ever solve this problem? I'm having the same issue!

New owner here, is this r.loop diverter necessary as the ball finds its way back to the bumpers anyway, has anyone else just left it off and what would that do to gameplay?

2 weeks later
#244 5 years ago

Just picked up this pin and working through some smaller issues. Have a question about game play that I can't figure out via manual, online searching, pinside, etc. When/how does the loop gate off the left orbit shot open to send the ball down the right inlane? The loop gate tests ok and I can see it open during game play, but then it's always closed when I hit a shot up the left orbit.

#245 5 years ago

ok, I solved that one as the loop gate back spring was worn/loose, so tightening it up made the ball gate work as it should, so now the ball goes through the orbit properly and around to the right inline unless In the Paint is active.

One other question that is very easy via other NBA Fastbreak pins to compare, if someone is so kind to share.

Mine didn't come with the left orbit ball guide blue bumper and back plate. I purchased both of those, and then fit them as best it made sense (had to use my own bolt). See the pictures - can someone with this pin tell me if I installed them correctly? When the ball comes back down the ball guide (from left orbit), it hits off the bolt head, so thinking something is not correct. Thanks....

IMG_0219 (resized).jpgIMG_0219 (resized).jpgIMG_0220 (resized).jpgIMG_0220 (resized).jpg
#246 5 years ago
Quoted from Poopiehead:

Did you end up making this happen? Just picked one up in Milwaukee, but the procedure for linking (and the cable) seems over my head. Did you buy the chips separately?

Sorry for the extremely last response. I had not been very active here. Yes, I displayed them last year at Texas Pinball Festival. This is the only picture I have of them on my work computer, but I have several others at home.

They also made a small appearance in this video at 3:03.

NBA Fastbreak Linked (resized).jpgNBA Fastbreak Linked (resized).jpg
#247 4 years ago

This Sunday in 11:00am GMT-5 will be playing in NBA fastbreak. https://www.twitch.tv/pinballrussia Will be glad if you guys will be with us.

1 week later
#248 4 years ago

Newest member of the family!

20190331_145151 (resized).jpg20190331_145151 (resized).jpg20190331_145156 (resized).jpg20190331_145156 (resized).jpg
3 months later
#249 4 years ago

I have last one insert decals set. Who interested, let me know5B8949C7-AC35-419E-98A0-AA2009512F73 (resized).jpeg5B8949C7-AC35-419E-98A0-AA2009512F73 (resized).jpeg

1 year later
#250 3 years ago

Anyone have an extra ball for backbox?

Added over 3 years ago:

Found

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
There are 257 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nbafb-owners-club/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.