Linked Games

Topic poll

“NBAFB or Demolition Man”

• NBA Fastbreak 15 votes
    38%
  • Demolition Man 24 votes
    62%

(39 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lesmanley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from Guzz4851:

Narrowed it down to two. Opinions on which game you would choose and why? Thank you all.

I've owned Demo Man and I like the game, but it just couldn't keep my attention in a home environment. The claw rules and the left side of the playfield (car crash and retina scan) leave something to be desired. I'll still play it and enjoy it on route, but I wouldn't get it again for those reason.

I think NBAFB is fun and I like going for multiple rings. Having a high score for each team gives you something to shoot for over and over. It's a shooters game that requires different shots and combinations. I would get one if the price was right.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lesmanley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nbafb-or-demolition-man?tu=lesmanley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.