(Topic ID: 162148)

NBA Showtime control panel overlay

By zaterminator

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

NBA_Showtime-_NBA_on_NBC_-_1998_-_Midway_Games_(resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

Anyone by chance have a file with a Showtime CP overlay? Also, looking for the Showtime/Blitz marquee as well. Thanks.

#2 7 years ago

I'm sure repro's of these could be found online.
    Have you tried:
    Thisoldgame.com
    Gameongraffix
    Arcade Overlays
    etc.

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from hassellcastle:

I'm sure repro's of these could be found online.
    Have you tried:
    Thisoldgame.com
    Gameongraffix
    Arcade Overlays
    etc.

Yeah, I found a few NBA Jam ones online. Most are in the $70 range for just the control panel. I have access to an industrial printer and hoped I could find a file and save the cash. This is the one I really need. It's a Showtime 2kgold/Blitz 2k gold machine but all my art work is showtime.

NBA_Showtime-_NBA_on_NBC_-_1998_-_Midway_Games_(resized).jpgNBA_Showtime-_NBA_on_NBC_-_1998_-_Midway_Games_(resized).jpg

#4 7 years ago

Why not just scan yours. Then you can retouch and stictch it all together. Obviously its not that much work since your not wanting to pay someone else for doing it already, printing it, shipping it, etc

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Why not just scan yours. Then you can retouch and stictch it all together. Obviously its not that much work since your not wanting to pay someone else for doing it already, printing it, shipping it, etc

I may try that. Mine has one area which is kind of bleached out and looks a little rough due to a drink being spilled and getting under the plexiglass. I found a forum online with a few files for other games. Figured I would check here to see if by chance anybody had one.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nba-showtime-control-panel-overlay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.