(Topic ID: 216961)

NBA playoffs thread.....................

By iceman44

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

671EC58A-6D30-4BFD-89D7-FBB3D507668F (resized).jpeg
    congrats (resized).jpg
    RAPS (resized).jpg
    lol3 (resized).jpg
    lol5 (resized).jpg
    lol4 (resized).jpg
    lol6 (resized).jpg
    lol2 (resized).jpg
    lol (resized).jpg
    09B5492E-2618-467A-994C-9B83E6408BBE (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0326 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0327 (resized).jpg
    798F9663-CA06-4D09-9915-8D81468A927E (resized).jpeg
    476F23C3-FB96-4876-898A-7DC2EF57142A (resized).jpeg
    3931EF73-62DD-43E9-AC6D-CA71115E1940 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5809 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider agent_hero.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#217 4 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

What a game! Is nurse out coaching Kerr?

It looks like the main excuse is injuries. As if no other team in the history of any sport has had to deal with them. Poor Dubs.

#357 4 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

Oh man, truth hurts, you shamed this guy right off pinside, "Inactive member"... lol.
    Shoot, I forgot to come in here and jump on the bandwagon earlier, also being Canadian...
    "WE THE NORTH!"

He must no longer believe. I don't follow the NBA like I used to, but damn of all fans to pull the injury card--these clowns whose team only beat Houston last year because Paul was injured. Not to mention the condescending chatter for how knowledgeable of a basketball fan that inactive guy was--talking down to any Canadian who dare talk to him about how the game of basketball is. What a goof.

I mean, the Raptors are lucky the Pacers didn't have Oladipo or else things would've been much different.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider agent_hero.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nba-playoffs-thread?tu=agent_hero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.