(Topic ID: 216961)

NBA playoffs thread.....................

By iceman44

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

671EC58A-6D30-4BFD-89D7-FBB3D507668F (resized).jpeg
    congrats (resized).jpg
    RAPS (resized).jpg
    lol3 (resized).jpg
    lol5 (resized).jpg
    lol4 (resized).jpg
    lol6 (resized).jpg
    lol2 (resized).jpg
    lol (resized).jpg
    09B5492E-2618-467A-994C-9B83E6408BBE (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0326 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0327 (resized).jpg
    798F9663-CA06-4D09-9915-8D81468A927E (resized).jpeg
    476F23C3-FB96-4876-898A-7DC2EF57142A (resized).jpeg
    3931EF73-62DD-43E9-AC6D-CA71115E1940 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5809 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheFamilyArcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 5 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

The referees might as well be wearing Warriors jerseys. They are definitely their sixth man.

Give me a break.

#53 5 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Lets see... Take the team with the best record in history 73-9 and add the second best player in the game because of a one-time loophole in the salary cap system. Not to mention that KD is a big pussy who left OKC to go to the team he lost to in the playoffs after being up 3-1. What you get is a team that should not be allowed to exist in this era of enforced parity and has too much talent to go around. Team play is out the door now. With the Rockets going 0-27 on 3-pointers and not to mention the amazingly biased referees who threw the momentum completely away from Houston and to Golden State; last night should have been a 50+ point win by Golden State. Chris Paul plays the last two games and Houston wins. To me the season is over at this point and Cleveland is the champion.

Oh my. Sure you don’t live in a Houston? I’m hearing the Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

1 month later
    #121 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

So, is it already pretty much decided as to which 4 teams will make it to the conference finals in Spring 2019?
    GSW vs Hou Rockets
    Ind Pacers vs ??
    What seed will the Lakers be in the upcoming play-offs?

Really? No Boston or Philly in the east or OKC in the West? Rockets are done. Window closed.

Go Dubs. Keep it going.

10 months later
    #133 4 years ago

Draymond Green. Love him or hate him, is the most underrated player in the NBA.

See what I did there?

The Bucks look great. I hope we get them and both teams are at full strength.

1 week later
    #154 4 years ago
    Quoted from Halfwasted:

We the north! Time to show Canada basketball the respect is deserves!

When Canada earns the respect they’ll receive it. But ya gotta beat the Champs first.

1 week later
    #185 4 years ago
    Quoted from pipes:

All the shots that Klay would have taken last night were taken by Curry instead. He had a ridiculous game - without that you lose by at least 30. Whose fault is it that the Warriors sacrificed the depth they once had to get KD? So you guys can beat Cleveland...what else?
    This ain't Cleveland anymore folks.

Are you really talking shit when two of our All Star starters and one of our most important rotation players are out? With DMC coming back from his second rehab in the last 12 months? FOH rookie. You couldn’t hold our jack at full strength.

And we’re going to beat your asses anyway.

#186 4 years ago
    Quoted from taylor34:

As someone who has enjoyed watching the warriors the past few years, it's a little hard to watch their current lineup out on the floor. I don't see how they can win without Klay, Looney, and Durant. Cousins is like a non-factor too. Warriors fans are getting to feel what Cavs felt all those years, when you only have one player (Curry) trying to carry the whole team like Lebron did.
    When I was watching last night, that line from Unnecessary Roughness kept coming to mind "Maybe now isn't the best time to make sure everyone has played", lol, with all these guys who are normally riding the bench getting major minutes.

“All those years”? Kyrie and Love played alongside of LeBron 2 of those years (Kyrie was there for three and Love for all 4). Besides, Love would have been a defensive liability the first year anyway. Cavs were better without him.

And the year the Cavs won (on a final minute shot in game 7) Steph, Bogut and Iggy were all injured (bogut and Iggy out). And Dray got suspended because LeBron cried.

I know the point your trying to make, but IMO you whiffed.

#187 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

Because the raptors faired so well against those cav teams

Exactly.

#248 4 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

I am ready for pandemonium in the streets tonight. It's been 26 years since Toronto has had a World Champion team when the Blue Jays won their second World Series way back in 1993.

Not today.

#267 4 years ago

So, Curry outscored Kawhi AGAIN. When will the narrative shift? Last 10 playoff games - which is basically the most important games of the year - Curry >>> Kawhi ppg.

Warriors fans aren’t surprised by this.

King of the North is a SHAM. Curry is the BOSS.

Little 6’ 3” guard. Oh my. Look at his assists and rebounds per game. So, SO impressive, as per usual. For such a little dude. Oh my.

#268 4 years ago

Oh, and best TS % in the history of the world, so don’t get all analytical on me.

#295 4 years ago

Not today Toronto.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheFamilyArcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nba-playoffs-thread?tu=TheFamilyArcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.