(Topic ID: 216961)

NBA playoffs thread.....................

By iceman44

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

671EC58A-6D30-4BFD-89D7-FBB3D507668F (resized).jpeg
    congrats (resized).jpg
    RAPS (resized).jpg
    lol3 (resized).jpg
    lol5 (resized).jpg
    lol4 (resized).jpg
    lol6 (resized).jpg
    lol2 (resized).jpg
    lol (resized).jpg
    09B5492E-2618-467A-994C-9B83E6408BBE (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0326 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0327 (resized).jpg
    798F9663-CA06-4D09-9915-8D81468A927E (resized).jpeg
    476F23C3-FB96-4876-898A-7DC2EF57142A (resized).jpeg
    3931EF73-62DD-43E9-AC6D-CA71115E1940 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5809 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider McPin54.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#131 4 years ago

Warriors have way too much fire power (no pin pun intended). Even with Iguodala possibly out, there's always another super star up. Having Andre out will make it more interesting.

Being a Cavs fan and finally getting a championship with a "super team"......i still hate the pre formed super teams.

It doesn't stop me from watching the playoffs though. Really enjoyed 90's playoff ball more!

#134 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

The perception the warriors were formed as a super team is interesting to me. They won the first championship with all home grown talent. Signed one star (Durant) and I guess that qualifies to some as a super team and don’t even mention cousins because he played the year on one leg and was living off reputation. They have played the last 4 1/2 games without those guys and have won them all. Steph, Klay and Drey were all drafted by the warriors and none was a top 3 picks.
    The bucks do look good but I don’t think the raptors are done yet and we will see how the Deer match up.

Agree with home grown talent. Outstanding team with unbelievable home grown talent. Hats off to you guys!
    Adding the others you mentioned.... Durant is not just a star but arguably the best in the NBA. Cousins wasn't picked up because he only has one leg. Lol

Hey, I took the heat when K love joined LBJ.

I really don't think anyone will stop you guys this year. Like I said.....next star up. I'd like to see more balance throughout the league and a good final series.

GL

3 weeks later
    #309 4 years ago

Crazy!!!!

Great Game!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider McPin54.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nba-playoffs-thread?tu=McPin54 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.