(Topic ID: 216961)

NBA playoffs thread.....................

By iceman44

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 399 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by cdnpinbacon
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 21 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

671EC58A-6D30-4BFD-89D7-FBB3D507668F (resized).jpeg
    congrats (resized).jpg
    RAPS (resized).jpg
    lol3 (resized).jpg
    lol5 (resized).jpg
    lol4 (resized).jpg
    lol6 (resized).jpg
    lol2 (resized).jpg
    lol (resized).jpg
    09B5492E-2618-467A-994C-9B83E6408BBE (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0326 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0327 (resized).jpg
    798F9663-CA06-4D09-9915-8D81468A927E (resized).jpeg
    476F23C3-FB96-4876-898A-7DC2EF57142A (resized).jpeg
    3931EF73-62DD-43E9-AC6D-CA71115E1940 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5809 (resized).jpg

There are 399 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 8.
    #301 1 year ago

Anyone thinking warriors are not ballers!!! F-off!!!!

#302 1 year ago

Congratulations but that was weak sauce!

In history no one will remember but u r kidding ur self if u beat the true warriors

#303 1 year ago

Such a anti climax finish with that fucking last second lollll

#304 1 year ago

u guys were going to lose if Klay didn’t get hurt. Probably would have won in 7 but Klay is a baller!

#305 1 year ago

Another excuse lol

#306 1 year ago

With KD down one thing but with the other injuries this is a fake championship!!

Enjoy it!!!

#307 1 year ago
    Quoted from VGC1612:

Another excuse lol

Enjoy but u r on crack sir!

Double crack comment!!!

#308 1 year ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

U r on crack on serious! Enjoy but u r on crack sir!

lol (resized).jpg
    #309 1 year ago

Crazy!!!!

Great Game!

#310 1 year ago

Great game congrats raptors and out Canadian friends!
    I really liked Golden state, but they been around too long and I was routing for the underdogs. Good thing that Chris Webber tech that the ENTIRE Team including the coach called did matter.

Still didn't really learn what city GS is but maybe next year.

#311 1 year ago

Losing two of their three scoring options. No one can understand that unless you follow this team. Raptors should have won by 10+.

Let’s be realistic if Klay didn’t get hurt he was lighting it up. He would have forced game 7.

Klay and KD=lights out

Like I said enjoy it but don’t gloat!

#312 1 year ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

Losing two of their three scoring options. No one can understand that unless you follow this team. Raptors should have won by 10+.
    Let’s be realistic if Klay didn’t get hurt he was lighting it up. He would have forced game 7.
    Klay and KD=lights out
    Like I said enjoy it but don’t gloat!

lol2 (resized).jpg
    #313 1 year ago
    Quoted from VGC1612:

[quoted image]

Truth!!

I don’t know what to tell you!

As a warriors fan the Klay injury was a kick to the nuts!

Raptors still probably win in game 7 but that was very painful!

#314 1 year ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

With KD down one thing but with the other injuries this is a fake championship!!
    Enjoy it!!!

Come on man, your better than that.

#315 1 year ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

Truth!!
    I don’t know what to tell you!
    As a warriors fan the Klay injury was a kick to the nuts!
    Raptors still probably win in game 7 but that was very painful!

lol6 (resized).jpg
    #316 1 year ago

You guys don’t watch enough basketball where is ice man to give an honest opinion??

#317 1 year ago

Maybe it is the Canadian in u to not understand

#318 1 year ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

You guys don’t watch enough basketball where is ice man to give an honest opinion??

lol4 (resized).jpg
    #319 1 year ago

KD o understand but Klay=kick in the nuts
    Such a baller!!

I just want him to be ok! He was crushing Lenard!

#320 1 year ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

KD o understand but Klay=kick in the nuts
    Such a baller!!
    I just want him to be ok! He was crushing Lenard!

lol5 (resized).jpg
    #321 1 year ago
    Quoted from VGC1612:

[quoted image]

Enjoy when Leonard is clipper since u can’t seem to understand the point. U guys were going to win. Just would have been nice if we were semi healthy.

#322 1 year ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

Enjoy when Leonard is clipper since u can’t seem to understand the point. U guys were going to win. Just would have been nice if we were semi healthy.

lol3 (resized).jpg
    #323 1 year ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

I watched every Raptor game AND every Warriors game this year. My two favorite teams for years. Everyone can see what happened but it doesn't matter. A win is a win no matter how it happened.

#324 1 year ago
    Quoted from Spencer:

I watched every Raptor game AND every Warriors game this year. My two favorite teams for years. Everyone can see what happened but it doesn't matter. A win is a win no matter how it happened.

I concur. Atleast u r somewhat knowledgeable. It just sucked for both sides Klay got hurt. He was rolling.

#325 1 year ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

U guys were going to win. Just would have been nice if we were semi healthy.

Would it? That just seems like it would make it worse.

#326 1 year ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

I concur. Atleast u r somewhat knowledgeable. It just sucked for both sides Klay got hurt. He was rolling.

It does suck, big time. I wanted to see best on best but alas, this happens. I've never seen a team get so beat up and still play amazing on will alone. A truly remarkable effort from the champions to even stay in the series.

#327 1 year ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

Enjoy it!!!

Dude this is weak sauce!!! You still had Curry, Green, Cousins and Iguodala which all have been to all-star games. Not the Raptor's fault Warriors had injuries but they still had plenty to go to.

#328 1 year ago

No excuses for GS, that's like saying 4 years ago GS beat the cavs when love and erving got hurt. Like they say in racing "BRING WHAT YOU GOT AND HOPE YOU BROUGHT ENOUGH". Congratulations to the better team Raptors.

#329 1 year ago
    Quoted from manadams:

Dude this is weak sauce!!! You still had Curry, Green, Cousins and Iguodala which all have been to all-star games. Not the Raptor's fault Warriors had injuries but they still had plenty to go to.

You didn’t watch enough basketball!

Still congratulations to the Raptors!

I am just sad Klay wasn’t there to push it.

Anyone thinking boogie and iggy are what they used to be are kidding themselves.

I actually like the Raptors and were impressed with their coaching and the way they played.

As others have stated Warriors beat a beat up Cavs team for first championship, nothing wrong with it, just sad when Klay went down.

#330 1 year ago

Just got a cab ride home from the bar. Glad a Canadian team won something. We are in a hockey drought!

#331 1 year ago
    Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Just got a cab ride home from the bar. Glad a Canadian team won something. We are in a hockey drought!

St. Louis Blues are 70% Canadian so close enough lol

#332 1 year ago

How many Raptors are not from USA?

#333 1 year ago
    Quoted from greatwichjohn:

How many Raptors are not from USA?

6 players on 16 roster,not so bad

#334 1 year ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

You didn’t watch enough basketball!

Nice comeback lol!!! You act like Curry has a bunch of scrubs to play with without KD or Klay. Most teams have two all-stars if their lucky and you had Klay for two full games of the series.

#335 1 year ago

The Raptors did what they were supposed to do; beat a injury riddled GS team. I would have preferred to see the Raptors take on the Warriors with both teams at full force (Durant and Thompson healthy) and allow some great basketball, but a win is a win. Congrats to Toronto. Although with the Warriors at full strength, it's unlikely the Raptors would have won the series.

#336 1 year ago
    Quoted from manadams:

Nice comeback lol!!! You act like Curry has a bunch of scrubs to play with without KD or Klay. Most teams have two all-stars if their lucky and you had Klay for two full games of the series.

Dude r u serious they sacrificed their whole bench for KD and KD got hurt. Cousins was on one leg. I don’t know what to tell you, I watch 82 warriors games a year.

Do u want me to tell u healthy, they would have crushed the raptors, because the truth is they would have, but they were not healthy and the raptors played great. But to say Klay and KD are insignificant is insane.

#337 1 year ago
    Quoted from AliciaC:

The Raptors did what they were supposed to do; beat a injury riddled GS team. I would have preferred to see the Raptors take on the Warriors with both teams at full force (Durant and Thompson healthy) and allow some great basketball, but a win is a win. Congrats to Toronto. Although with the Warriors at full strength, it's unlikely the Raptors would have won the series.

This guy 100%

#338 1 year ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

But to say Klay and KD are insignificant is insane.

You said this not me. They had enough top tier talent left to compete in Curry, Green, Klay for two full games, Cousins and Iguodala. Cousins had 14 points and 6 rebounds in last 20 minutes of game 5 so clearly not as injured as you claim. Iguodala still making key plays and shots even though you say he's washed up.

#339 1 year ago

wooooooooooooooooooooOOOOO

RAPS (resized).jpg
    #340 1 year ago
    Quoted from manadams:

You said this not me. They had enough top tier talent left to compete in Curry, Green, Klay for two full games, Cousins and Iguodala. Cousins had 14 points and 6 rebounds in last 20 minutes of game 5 so clearly not as injured as you claim. Iguodala still making key plays and shots even though you say he's washed up.

I am retiring and not going to argue anymore . I watch enough warriors games.

Maybe Iceman or some one with out a skin in the game will join in at some point but the warriors probably didn’t have enough fire power offensively once Durant went down, to ask them to do that without Klay is just not rational.

They used to be built on strength in numbers, now they were built on strength in stars and their stars got hurt.

Not fault of the Raptors. As a Raptors fan take it and enjoy it.

#341 1 year ago

Raptors were great! Lots of energy -- they looked like the younger team (no idea which team is younger). I like their game... I remember last year thinking "Good thing we aren't playing the Raptors!"

Warriors were very very good despite being so injured...

It was nice to watch a series, where we don't lose a player for Technicals due to too much rough-housing...

Such a great series to watch, all but one game was a nail-biter, and the last two series against Cleveland were just steamrolls, and not much fun...

Losing in 6 with 2 men out, and 3 injured and still playing, was WAYYY more enjoyable than losing in 7 with a full roster!

I feel like we didn't lose, I feel like we proved ourselves as a great champion team, got unlucky, and that's how the cookie crumbles...

Sports are all about staying healthy... Toronto did just that. Cookie crumbled for them...

-mof

#342 1 year ago

TORN ACL FFS

#343 1 year ago

This reminds me exactly of the 2015 finals when the Warriors beat the Cavs for first since Championship since 75.

I couldn't wait for the following year because of all the lucky comments.

Klay has a torn ACL, so the Warriors were done either way. Raptors would have trapped Curry to force others to score, and they wouldn't be able to. Game 3 all over again. I hope I don't hear the same crap about him playing and the warriors are to blame for his injury.

Congratulations to the Raptors, there are no asterisks. Every champion needs things to break there way, last 2 years Warriors have been lucky with their injuries.

For the Warriors, I wonder what is next. They will sign Klay, Durant can make the most contract money opting out and resigning for 5 years, but NY wants him bad. NY is trash, so if he goes there, bad decision basketball wise.

Warriors thin bench doesn't matter. No bench in the NBA could replace Durant, Thompson, 80% Cousins, hurt Looney etc...

If you look at the Warriors championships. 15, Irving and Love out, beat the Spurs with Kawhi out in 17, beat Houston with CP out in 18, it was just the Warriors turn for injuries. I'm just impressed that they beat Houston and played Toronto tough.

#344 1 year ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

Congratulations but that was weak sauce!
    In history no one will remember but u r kidding ur self if u beat the true warriors

You better hope to god that KD heals ok. Who knows if he will ever be KD again. Because if he doesn't who the hell are you going to blame

Congrats Raptors, very happy to see you guys win your first title.

Mr Salty better pray his team can become the over stacked team it once was so he can claim to be the best.

#345 1 year ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

Enjoy it!!!

Jesus... Really. Such a sore loser....

Is this what you said when the Warriors beat the Spurs a few years back and Leonard got injured. A little perspective goes a long way...

#346 1 year ago

Congrats to Toronto!! But I have to admit they beat the B team of the Warriors having KD and Klay gone. It's a different series with the warriors healthy. Man I think Houston would of beat Toronto in this series too.

#347 1 year ago
    Quoted from pacman11:

Congrats to Toronto!! But I have to admit they beat the B team of the Warriors having KD and Klay gone. It's a different series with the warriors healthy. Man I think Houston would of beat Toronto in this series too.

Omg, more sore losers...

#348 1 year ago
    Quoted from VGC1612:

[quoted image] Salty you are ... Confess you must...

Oh man, truth hurts, you shamed this guy right off pinside, "Inactive member"... lol.

Shoot, I forgot to come in here and jump on the bandwagon earlier, also being Canadian...

"WE THE NORTH!"

#349 1 year ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

Oh man, truth hurts, you shamed this guy right off pinside, "Inactive member"...

For real? Lol Damn i was just breaking balls nothing more He will be back i guess after getting all the salt out

#350 1 year ago

I think rocky Balboa would of beat Mike Tyson. GS had a good run

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 9,099.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 239.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    £ 55.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    £ 49.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 2.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 59.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 18.99
    Playfield - Protection
    PinShield
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 24.95
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Hookedonpinball.com
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Plastics
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    £ 29.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 60.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Docquest Pinball Mods
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    There are 399 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 8.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside