(Topic ID: 278482)

NBA Jam Value?

By NightTrain

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

#1 3 years ago

Any idea what an NBA Jam Tournament Edition is worth in a non original cabinet? It’s a four player version. Everything works and the monitor is nice. But it’s just a regular black cabinet with added stickers on the sides.

#2 3 years ago

Best bet is check with KLOV. But on something like that it would be the value of the board set, control panel if its original, and monitor without seeing pics and knowing more. There is one near me on CL that is hacked together in a old Tito cab it’s been Sitting there for months for like 400-500 and still hasn’t sold.

#3 3 years ago

Depending on the market a decent condition fully working dedicated NBA Jam goes for roughly $700 to $900. A dedicated NBA Jam TE would be higher and my gut tells me $1,100 to $1,300 is fair depending on how original it is and how motivated a buyer you have. I think there were more conversion TEs than dedicated which makes the TE dedicated version less common.

Without pictures of your game it is harder to give an opinion but the conversion cabinet makes it worth less to a collector and I would say you are in the $500 range based on recent KLOV listings. I will say that many non collectors are seeking the 4 player cabinets for various reasons and you might get lucky and get a little more.

I installed a switcher in my 4 player NBA Jam so I could use a raspberry pi to play other 4 player games on it but keep the original hardware running in it as well. Great cabinet in my collection.

Just my opinion on price I hope it is helpful.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nba-jam-value and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.