Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by SimplePin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Hello. First some history on this problem. When I got this machine a few months ago SHOOT multiball was always three balls. I realized after reading the manual that it was supposed to be two balls. I traced the problem to a trough ball three switch error. After adjusting and aligning the two opto boards the error went away and SHOOT multiball became a two ball multiball as expected. Fast forward to yesterday. I replaced all four balls with new balls and the first time I get a SHOOT multiball it was a three ball multiball. Subsequent SHOOT multiballs are also three balls. My first thought was that the trough error had returned but it hasn't. Any ideas what else could be causing this issue?

#2 2 years ago

Well it turned out to be the trough ball three error again. This thread is done.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nba-fastbreak-too-many-balls-for-shoot-multiball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.