Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by RoadRunner
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2013-10-02_16.30.56.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Hello,

I got NBA fastbreak while ago, never had the chance to repair it, last week I started to fix the machine, only needed couple of switches, the only problem I have is this part "picture".

Can someone show me what is on top of that post?

2013-10-02_16.30.56.jpg

#2 6 years ago

That post lifts up and down depending on what shot is active. The metal piece sticking up needs to be pushed down so the hole is around that post. Here is a pic of the NBAFB I had of that area

https://picasaweb.google.com/102059346291273924014/NBAFB?noredirect=1#5831964408003748930

#3 6 years ago

Thanks for the reply,

I did that, but when the post lifts up, the metal piece goes way above, just like the pic, I thought there is something to lock it from the top.

1 month later
#4 6 years ago

As can seen in your picture, the stainless steel "arm" that holds the curved bit is bent upwards. Just bend it back down so that the hole will not come above the post and everything will work. There is nothing else wrong with it. Nothing missing either.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.00
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 37.50

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside