3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

131981824_1198282297234256_4228496742337329879_n (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

I'm fairly new to the hobby of Pin repair, and I was hoping to find someone who can point me in the right direction on a couple of things that are coming up on my NBA Fastbreak machine.

1.) All the lower lights seem to be out. I'm attaching a picture so you can see exactly which ones. It's all the lights where the cheer leaders and the flaming basketballs are. I'm guessing there is a connection out somewhere, but it's a whole mess of wires and I'm not even sure where those ones connect to. I don't have a user manual or schematics of any sort, so it's hard to figure some of this stuff out. If someone has a PDF of the manual this could be helpful for me as well.

2.) I'm having issues with the mechanisms that pass the ball between the guys that shoot up top. Specifically it often has issues passing between the two guys in the middle. I had to take one of the parts out to solder a wire back on, and while it was off I looked and everything seems clean with the parts. When I put it back in, it seemed to pass a little better to the other center guy, but now it struggles to pass to the top shooter. It just doesn't seem to get enough power. Is this something people have come across, and does anyone have a good solution?

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone has a PDF of the manual or schematics or anything like that.

131981824_1198282297234256_4228496742337329879_n (resized).jpg131981824_1198282297234256_4228496742337329879_n (resized).jpg
#2 3 years ago

Looks like your GI lights are out. Have you checked the fuses in the back box?
Have you change one of the bulbs just to see if they're out?

3 months later
#3 3 years ago
Quoted from 2manypins:

Looks like your GI lights are out. Have you checked the fuses in the back box?
Have you change one of the bulbs just to see if they're out?

It was totally the wrong fuse in the back box! I meant to reply to this a while ago. Just figured I'd give an update.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

5,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Robbinsville, NJ
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 18.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nba-fastbreak-issues and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.