Screenshot_20240421-180408-054 (resized).png
IMG_2637.jpg
IMG_20240329_093011352_HDR~2 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240329_093011352_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20240329_093011352_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_2629 (resized).JPG
IMG_2613 (resized).JPG
IMG_2623 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hisokajp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#402 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m going to get new backbox plastics. I also need the plastic fasteners that attach these guides to the backbox. Anyone know what they are called and where to get them?

Something like those I assume?
https://www.pinballlife.com/pcb-standoffspacer-12.html

#403 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m going to get new backbox plastics. I also need the plastic fasteners that attach these guides to the backbox. Anyone know what they are called and where to get them?

plenty of details in the manual it seems
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

3 weeks later
#426 4 years ago

I have been working on a project machine where i had to replace the translite and the backbox glass. I am not sure I am able to keep the translite as flush as it could against the glass when I put the trim on and it seems the translite catch the ball once in a while...

Am I missing a post inside the assembly to keep the translite flush against the glass to avoid getting the ball stuck? The repro ball seems the same size as teh beat up original so I don't think that's it... why is it so cramped in there?!?

20200422_203450 (resized).jpg20200422_203450 (resized).jpg

#435 4 years ago
Quoted from Joka:

do you have the standoffs that go from the ball guides the the translite installed ?

I tried to follow the manual and look at picture but i could not see any of those? The manual legend call for some 1/2" standoff but the drawing doesn't show where it goes...

Quoted from chuckwurt:

The standoffs seem too short. They should be longer like the ones you have over by the guides by the flipper. They should be the same ones all the way around.

I used the size mentioned in the manual, 3/4" tall standoff

This is what mine looks like, the 3 plastics in the middlehave holes in the center, should i put 3x 1/2 standoff there?
20200424_194852 (resized).jpg20200424_194852 (resized).jpg

#442 3 years ago
Quoted from Joka:

yes your missing the standoffs that go out to the translite

put the smaller standoffs through those holes in the middle plastics, ill send a pic if you need more help

that did it, 3x 1/2" standoff and there is no problem with hang up now.

1 week later
#459 3 years ago

I am wondering if my diverter on the right orbit is working right... When in the paint is lit the diverter is down until the opto at the entrance of the right orbit register and pops it up. I am not sure if my flipper are too strong and/or the diverter is too slow but 1 out of 4 shot brick on the diverter before it is up and goes into the pop... is that a common problem?

1 month later
#499 3 years ago

So I am having no luck with the ball coming down from the pop bumper.... moved around the ball guides many different way, even redid some screw holes but still nothing consistent. I have tried dead bounce foam strip in different spot but it either get the ball stuck or drop off...

I am surprise no one has made a better fix for it... what's the best recommendations?

#504 3 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

j-freeze put a square, clear adhesive, rubber bumper (typically called a "cabinet door bumper") inside the guide after it leaves the pop bumper area.
I would say that the specific placement of this bumper pushes the ball to the other guide, which drops it to the right flipper about 98% of the time. It's not foolproof, but it's the best I've seen and experienced.
amazon.com link »
[quoted image]

i had tried something similar with dead drop foam but it wasn't really working and came loose. let me try those, thanks!

3 months later
#641 3 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Anyone know where a new right ramp 03-9668.2 can be found?

were those ever repro? I only saw the left and center ones...

1 week later
#659 3 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Anyone know where to procure this basketball post? Upper left side of the picture, the post that the diverter uses...(Or just the basketball part and I can find the top post and mounting hardware separately). I have seen it for sale somewhere but I forget where. Thanks!
[quoted image]

There are quite a bit of different tall post on that game, size or P/N would help to make sure

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/02-5295-40
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/02-5295-52
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/02-5295-56

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

5,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Robbinsville, NJ
$ 18.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hisokajp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nba-fastbreak-fanatics-club?tu=hisokajp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.