IMG_5207 (resized).png
Fastbreak LED pop (resized).png
IMG_2249 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2239 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2297 (resized).JPG
nba5 (resized).jpg
IMG_9189 (resized).png
IMG_2756 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dscapo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#824 2 years ago

Has anyone had an issue with the ball getting stuck under the net, resting against the switch? It seems that so much momentum is lost going through the net that the ball doesn’t have the velocity to make the switch.

#826 2 years ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Is your Defender mech working as intended? Is the Defender blocker the ball?

I believe it’s working correctly. Often the defender isn’t directly in front of the net but the ball still hangs up on the switch.

#830 2 years ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Just took a closer look at mine. So you think the switch below the basket is holding the ball? Have you checked the wire form of the switch with your finger? Is it stiff? Sounds strange to me that the switch could hold the ball. Let us know.

It’s a machine that I bought for a couple friends of mine that were going through some rough times. I was over there for Christmas and we played it a lot. Almost every time the ball goes through the hoop you have to bump the machine because it gets hung up at that switch. The switch does depress relatively easily with your finger. The ball doesn’t have much momentum and just kind of leans against the switch. It may just need the wire form adjusted so it doesn’t sit so high out of the playfield. Just was curious if this was a problem with anyone else’s machines.

#832 2 years ago

I’ll have to compare it. To me it looked like it sat higher off the playfield than the surrounding switches. Thanks

1 month later
#842 2 years ago
Quoted from Darkstar1234:

I made an NBA Fastbreak Pinsound mix, if anyone ever wants it, give a shout.

Nailed it! Killer mix

1 year later
#1063 9 months ago
Quoted from dddanielll:

Anybody have a source for the left ramp diverter blade or one for sale? Found a German site but they don’t seem to ship to the USA.
https://shop.multiball.de/produkt/diverter-blade-nba-fastbreak/
[quoted image]

I dealt with that company before. If you message them, they will usually get back eventually and give you an idea of how to get it shipped. It’s the strangest damn thing.

4 months later
#1106 4 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

I've only had it a few months and it's not usually up the front where the games are played daily, but down the back of the warehouse in the games room where they are only really turned on for comp.
My HS is 119 and this is the first time the factory GC of 150 had been topped.
We were talking about the CV after the factory score went and i'd said that it was like NBA where i'd only ever addressed it as a game of fun, opposite of Tron when it got here and the previous owners GC score of 86m burned in me every time i saw it in attract and i worked and worked to learn the rules and beat it.

You need to take advantage of the midnight madness feature

#1109 4 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

On which machine and why?

I bought this machine for friends of mine that were going through a rough patch.
They soon figured out that Midnight Madness would trigger after plugging in and powering up the machine. Left it unplugged except for when they wanted to play. They used this exploit to high score damn near every team. I offered to look into why it kept resetting the clock but they are perfectly content getting the MM feature whenever they boot it up.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dscapo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nba-fastbreak-fanatics-club?tu=dscapo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.