IMG_5207 (resized).png
Fastbreak LED pop (resized).png
IMG_2249 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2239 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2297 (resized).JPG
nba5 (resized).jpg
IMG_9189 (resized).png
IMG_2756 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider clearstar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#799 2 years ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

https://wizardmod.com/collections/nba-fastbreak-pinball-mods/products/nba-fastbreak-pinball-wizpanels
Update on the magnetic apron, they said they had the wrong template. So they will try to design a new one and ship to me. No idea how long it will take for them to design a new one.

I can't speak for this part, but I have some experience with WizardMods service. They have been top notch so far. I have purchased for 6 Stern games now and one of the orders came with black magnet stuff melted in shards within the packaging. Impacting some of the graphics. They replaced the entire $400 order immediately no argument. Arrived as usual in about 10 days, since this is overseas. Now I have two sets. I'm about to pick up an NBA FB set myself, so hopefully they get the template right. If you don't mind, keep us posted! Thx

2 weeks later
#802 2 years ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

Update: Just received revised aprons. Fits perfectly. Highly recommend Wizard Mods.
[quoted image]

Awesome! I had ordered my flippers tops and DMD overlay, but I held off on the apron. Thank you so much for actually getting back. Placing my order now - and the 12 day wait begins *shrug*. Yes, agreed Wizard Mod is highly recommended. I have it on every single Stern I own!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider clearstar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nba-fastbreak-fanatics-club?tu=clearstar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.