Screenshot_20240421-180408-054 (resized).png
IMG_2637.jpg
IMG_20240329_093011352_HDR~2 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240329_093011352_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20240329_093011352_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_2629 (resized).JPG
IMG_2613 (resized).JPG
IMG_2623 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sonic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#322 4 years ago

Hey guys - just making a repro part announcement. We began making repro MRS' (as found in NBAFB - there are 7 - in fact, the most in a WMS pin) in mid-2019 - but only announced on the RFM page (they are handmade and didn't want to get overrun with orders). We've been branching out to other pin clubs that utilize this crazy unobtanium switch....the MRS stands for Magnetic Reed Switch - and they are also found in CV, SC, NGG, SW EP1 and CC ...MRS' went unobtanium half a dozen years ago or so - so my partner and I at M&M Creations decided to remake them. Our MRS is plug/play - it is lighter, thinner and more sensitive (which we've found is key when playfields have clear-coats applied!) than the original MRS. You can see a pic of the repro MRS solo and in a lineup with an original Williams MRS, a Sega MRS (used in Maverick, Space Jam and SWT) and a repro M&M Creations MRS. The wait list was caught up so time to help more folks...just PM if interested!

Matt & Dan

MRS-R (resized).jpgMRS-R (resized).jpgmrs_compare (resized).jpgmrs_compare (resized).jpg
#326 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Do you have these listed in a separate post and what is the price please?

It's pretty much listed in every pinball club forum they were used in - as well as under the new parts announcement forum...shipping to AU is $15 (I've shipped dozens there already)....the switches are $25/piece (this is the price they were 6 years ago when they went poof).....shipping domestically in the US is $4.50

3 weeks later
1 week later
#386 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Have you installed the never reset mod for the bally williams games? I put one on my fastbreak and no issuses on a self reset.
No More Reset – PinSound
https://www.pinsound.org/no-more-reset/
I believe there are a couple other places that sell this also.

The original is cheaper and as effective (see link below) - but neither should take the place of a proper 5V fix on the driver board...I do own a Kahr to get me through parties or when troubleshooting....

In Joel's case, I had him simply re-seat his ASIC chip and all was well again....he had a different type of game reset issue.....

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1013-kahrus-circuits/00092-wpc-power-fix-daughterboard

3 years later
#1169 3 months ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Did you get tiny screws for the reed switches too? I didn't see those in there, but maybe I missed them amongst all the packaging peanuts...

Another option is to replace the existing MRS with one of our ramp MRS - which are smaller/lighter and simply adhere to the ramp....plug/play...

Matt

#1171 3 months ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

You have a product page with info and prices?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mampm-creations-mrs-catalog

Shoot me PM to order.... We support the legacy MRS'... As in your NBAFB.... And make new versions.....

Matt

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

5,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 29.95
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Robbinsville, NJ
Boards
PinSound

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sonic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nba-fastbreak-fanatics-club?tu=Sonic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.