Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by zsciaeount
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Is there any particular trick to this one? I'm lifting it up but it won't come out. Since its a heavier and slightly different style of BG with the parts behind it all attached, is there something I'm missing? I'm not sure if its getting caught up at the keyhole above and not allowing it to go all the way up? The speaker box seems to be in the right spot? Let me know if you have any ideas?

#2 10 years ago

Remove the lock assembly and see if it comes out then. Maybe someone put the wrong cam on the lock ?

LTG : )™

#3 10 years ago

I have no suggestions except what LTG said. I can say on my NBAFB it's a pain to get the backglass out, but it does barely come out.

#5 10 years ago

I think all Fastbreak backglasses are a pain to remove. When I had mine, I had to remove the top piece of black trim off of the backglass in order to be able to insert & remove it from the backbox. And even then it was still a tight fit.

#6 10 years ago

Look at your lift trim and make sure it hasn't slid out of place. Very common on this one for it to slide just enough to catch for some reason, and can make it difficult to remove and replace.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Robbinsville, NJ
5,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nba-fastbreak-backglass-tough-to-get-out and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.