2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by MVCO
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Has anyone used NAVL to ship pins recently ? I have 6 to be moved to a storage facility 750 miles away, and I've been finding mixed reviews about their services. Do they still offer multiple machine discounts? Thanks.

#2 2 years ago
    Quoted from fixintoplay:

Has anyone used NAVL to ship pins recently ? I have 6 to be moved to a storage facility 750 miles away, and I've been finding mixed reviews about their services. Do they still offer multiple machine discounts? Thanks.

Yes, they still do multiple machine discounts. They have always been great for me but you will get a mixed bag of experiences on here.

#3 2 years ago

Is Michele Biondi still the contact there? I'm guessing that's old information.

#4 2 years ago

Its shipping and freight...

No matter who does it there is always the potential for damage or issues. Doesnt matter who you use.

make sure its fully insured and cross your fingers.

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

Yes, they still do multiple machine discounts. They have always been great for me but you will get a mixed bag of experiences on here.

Thanks. Do you still have the contact info for NAVL?

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from fixintoplay:

Thanks. Do you still have the contact info for NAVL?

800-959-8880

#8 2 years ago

Michelle direct phone, 630-352-3312. Have shipped over 200 times with them over the last 30 years, have had great results.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/navl-shipping-experience-to-share and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.