(Topic ID: 184591)

NAVL shipping costs?

By superstorm250

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Toasterdog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 7 years ago

For a pin a base is about $375. Add $50 or so if it's rural, $100 if you have steps, $30 for every $1000 in insurance over $1500.

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

$375 for 2.1k+ miles?

I've never been charged on mileage that I'm aware of. Shipped like 25+ games. I've paid more for games shipped from S. Georgia then California.

How much is game? Is it located near a big city? Are there steps? Those are the factors I'm aware of.

It's possible the base fee is based on distance, like a region code, but that fee might be 355-415. 375 seems like a pretty standard starting point almost anytime I shipped.

Insurance adds up and it's unlikely you would have a complete loss . $1500 is probably enough to cover most damage that would incur in shipping. I've taken more on really prized games, but haven't really had any issues.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Toasterdog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/navl-shipping-costs?tu=Toasterdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.