10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by SteveW
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SteveW.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I've been using NAVL happily for about 5 years now. Since they always provide a tracking number I decided to hit their website and check on a shipment status. This is second time I've used the tracking website and both times the site was unable to locate my shipment. It's not a huge deal but I was wondering if anyone has had success with their online tracker? I'm not sure if it's just pilot error or a non-working feature.

Thanks,
    Steve

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from jhoward1082:

What site are you using? Northamerican.com? NAVL does most of their pin shipping though STI I believe. You need to use the STI site to track the shipment, it won't show up on the NAVL site.
    https://extranet.spectransinc.com/BOSShipmentTracking/BOSShipTrack.aspx

That link works. Thanks jhoward!

Steve

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from Nilroc:

Easier than tracking a FedEx ground shipment!
    ยป YouTube video

Wow! Just wow!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SteveW.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/navl-shipment-tracking?tu=SteveW and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.