Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by btw75
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

cardload1 107.jpg
wh2o_3.jpg
wh2o.jpg
wh2o_2.jpg
wh2o_4.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NM.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

That would be nice, but usually after months of feet dragging, they offer you 1/3 of the cost of the damage.....

Quoted from RobT:

Not in my case they didn't.

Me neither with STI-NAVL, heard that with other carriers though.

I've had about 15 games shipped by STI-NAVL and two of my games came with minor damage--but both in both cases the claims were paid expeditiously and to my complete 100% satisfaction.

When I asked Michelle which of the two methods suffers less damage, her response was there's no difference between the two statistically.

BTW, it's virtually the same cost to ship either way at STI-NAVL with a lift-gate in both locations.

Also: IIRC they have a pretty low cap on insurance when shipping a game on a pallet ($1500 or so?)--vs. when shipping Legs On, a higher dollar game can be insured for full game value for very little extra.

Sorry about your damage OP, it always sucks but as far as fixes go that one is a fairly-easy DIY after you receive your check. Just clamp in two directions with wood glue & 1X4s for bracing with four clamps total (two long clamps and two short; Harbor Freight has 'em fairly cheap). Might want to also install the 3-sided new-style leg brackets found at PBL.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 25.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NM.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside