(Topic ID: 77118)

NAVL delivered a game and one of the delivery guys took a....

By PinballSTAR

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 81 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Gerry
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Know your shit.png
    poop.jpg
    Boot in AZZZ.JPG
    Elephant_Toilet_385.jpg
    IMG_6565.JPG
    IMG_6563.JPG
    mr hankey.jpg
    TS.gif
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-24877-1368536475-9.gif
    image-756.jpg
    Homeless-Man-630x630.jpg
    There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 years ago

As long as they didn't damage my game and the guy wasn't a dick, he can take a giant deuce anytime he wants. Otherwise he's holding it. LOL, J/K.

They should have stopped somewhere before arriving?

But in all honesty, I have a brother that has irritable bowel, and he's told me stories of unexpected emergencies that are just hard to imagine… so I guess it's just humane to let he person use the restroom.

#52 10 years ago

You must not have popped for the shitting insurance. Or is it shipping insurance? Pardon my French.

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from Cobray:

As long as they didn't damage my game and the guy wasn't a dick, he can take a giant deuce anytime he wants. Otherwise he's holding it. LOL, J/K.
    They should have stopped somewhere before arriving?
    But in all honesty, I have a brother that has irritable bowel, and he's told me stories of unexpected emergencies that are just hard to imagine… so I guess it's just humane to let he person use the restroom.

It does suck to have a crap attack when there is nowhere to dump. Try scuba diving at 80 feet and having to take a huge shit. Yea, you lose you buddy and feed the fish. Hopefully your not wearing a wetsuit.

#54 10 years ago

Was this the driver?

Elephant_Toilet_385.jpgElephant_Toilet_385.jpg
    #55 10 years ago

How's the shooter lane ?

#56 10 years ago

Are we in 3rd grade here? Give the poor guy a break.

#57 10 years ago

#58 10 years ago
    Quoted from kevmad:

Are we in 3rd grade here? Give the poor guy a break.

3rd? completely uncalled for, give those 3rd graders some respect...7th more likely.

#59 10 years ago

This must be a likely occurrence for NAVL Drivers, I was having a game picked up and they arrived late and didn't call, then when they Do arrive the guy who gets outta the truck is about 400 lbs, dirty as hell and covered in Jailbird Tattoos ( nothing against ink I'm pretty covered but this was not your typical art) neck stuff and just overall bad vibe. I had talked to Michelle at NAVL who I've used and shipped many games over the years with and asked her and the Buyer how they wanted the game wrapped? It wasn't a Pin it was a large Sitdown Arcade machine and I offered to put it on pallets, shrink wrap, cardboard etc as I've shipped many games and know how to get them ready, anyways I was told No by the buyer and NAVL and told the white glove service was being done. When they go to load the game the guy says to we are not putting it on a pallet and not wrapping it we will do it at the warehouse, I was pretty shocked and started taking pics, he then asks me why and I told him for reference and would also be contacting Michelle. He assures me it will be fine and I said whatever you wanna do. He then looks at me and says " Hey Bro I really gotta take a big SHIT can I use your bathroom" I was like are you kidding me? First off I don't trust you, second I don't need you to come in my house and see my collection and Third you'll probably break my toilet! I said No but there is a Taco Bell around the corner. He then says to me well I can Shit in your Garbage can or on your Lawn and was serious. I just looked at him and said nothing he then said just kidding! They left with the game, I called the buyer and Michelle and told them what went down and sent all the pics. As far as I know the game arrived safely and there were no issues. In all my years of buying, selling and shipping games this one was a first. True Brown Glove Service!!!

Joe(acejedi)

#60 10 years ago

So, how much did you tip him?

#61 10 years ago

Acejedi , I Would've Kicked that Moron in tha Azz ... Freak-n Disrespectful !!!!!!!!

Boot in AZZZ.JPGBoot in AZZZ.JPG
    #62 10 years ago

Acejedi , I Would've Kicked that Moron in tha Azz ... Freak-n Disrespectful !!!!!!!!

I'm not a big guy and this guy was Huge and disgusting, all I wanted was him to take the game and get the hell off my property! When he said he would use my garbage can I just stared at him in utter disgust.

There was no tip lol!!!

Joe(acejedi)

#63 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

DUMP !
    And trust me I selected the above word purposefully. I wasn't a 'tinkle', 'pee', 'poop' or even a 'shit' - this guy destroyed my entire first floor. He had this pained look in his eye when he asked if I had a restroom. I was going to say 'Nope, no bathrooms, I hold it, try it'... But of course I said 'over there' and hung my head knowing what was in store for me. The guy didn't say thanks and ran out like lightning when he was done. Nice way to ruin the delivery of a new machine. Do you let the delivery guys do thier business or are you heartless ? I for one am going to have to rethink this one.
    Then my dog peed on the rug in the mud room I had him locked in so he wasn't in the way, cleaned that up, then he took a dump too. Anyone else want to come over and join in ? Jesus Christ !
    Hope my pain brought you a little smirk this morning...
    Joe Newhart
    PinballSTAR Amusements
    Authorized Distributor for Jersey Jack Pinball, Planetary Pinball, Spooky Pinball, and Virtuapin
    [email protected]
    570-357-0042

I must be really immature because that really made me laugh out loud!

#64 10 years ago

Everyone Poops...

poop.jpgpoop.jpg
    #65 10 years ago
    Quoted from Acejedi:

There was no tip lol!!!
    Joe(acejedi)

That could have been the problem!

#66 10 years ago

Know your shit.pngKnow your shit.png

#67 10 years ago

When you drop a pin on the floor
    heading for the bathroom door
    diarrhea...diarrhea

#68 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

He had this pained look in his eye when he asked if I had a restroom.

Priceless!!!

#69 10 years ago

Adult diapers exist.

#70 10 years ago

That's what you get for not giving him a tip. I wonder if that guy goes to pinball expo.

#71 10 years ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

Adult diapers exist.

Diapers only work if your standing up or sitting down. Lay on your side and the flood gates are opened...Trust me!!

#72 10 years ago

The I've got take a Shit happened before he loaded or refused to wrap the game. I would tip after, who tips before? I've never gone to a restaurant and tipped before my meal. If he did his job correctly and didn't insult me of course he would have got a tip. Maybe I'm missing something here lol!

Joe(acejedi)

#73 10 years ago

For what NAVL charges these days you would think they would give every driver a box of
    "Oops I crapped my pants" this whole situation could of been avoided!

#74 10 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Haven't you ever had a "code red" Joe?

I think you meant "Code Brown." He probably had some Life cereal for breakfast. That stuff is like an emergency in a box.

#75 10 years ago

next time just give them a book of matches, light a match or two and it instantly gets rid of the smell.

#76 10 years ago

Could be worse, he could have left you an upper decker

#77 10 years ago
    Quoted from RTR:

So, how much did you tip him?

A deuce!

#78 10 years ago

Just out of curiosity, was the game he delivered also a turd?

#79 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

this guy destroyed my entire first floor.

Did you tell him when the Ohio show was?

#80 10 years ago

At least you had a good toilet that could handle that growler.

#81 10 years ago
    Quoted from donjagra:

I think you meant "Code Brown." He probably had some Life cereal for breakfast. That stuff is like an emergency in a box.

your not kidding on that...

2 bowls of that before bed, adn i a blowing the bowl as soon as i get up.. !

There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/navl-delivered-a-game-and-one-of-the-delivery-guys-took-a/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.