(Topic ID: 66708)

Naturally, SkitB's next title should be..........Aliens!

By IdahoRealtor

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by micro
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

h493B04C7.jpeg
    aliens9.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sammiesguys.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago

I would love an aliens pin. But it's definitely not their next game. We also brought it up in the predator thread (it's buried in the mountain of posts in there). I may be wrong, but I think Kevin even said he had never seen Aliens.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from SunKing:

Hasn't seen ANY Alien movie?!?!?!? ...the horror. ....the horror

That stunned me too. (That's why I remembered it) I can kind of understand someone not having seen an alien movie. But not if that person was a huge predator fan. Im not sure how you could love one and not even see the other. They kind of go hand in hand.

#10 10 years ago

My money is on it being Futurama anyway. Im not a big futurama fan, so that's kind of disappointing. I don't have any inside info or anything, but it's what Ive come to believe having read the entire predator thread. There was lots of speculating for awhile in there, and that's the one I came away believing. And it's one of the few that weren't outright shot down.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from jlm33:

No harm in suggesting themes but...finish and produce Predator first, and I will then consider the next pin.
    Tired of Stern selling new machines while the code for the previous oneS (plurial) is not finished... no need to transpose that model to Skit-B...

I agree, that's why I usually avoid the speculation stuff. I just want them to finish predator. That would be a huge accomplishment in and of itself. I will worry about the next title later.

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from xplorer:

yep..no aliens from Kevin. wasn`t there a rumor about firefly / serenity?

I'm pretty sure that one was nixed too. I would have liked it though.

#33 10 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

The original will always be tops in my book. I wish I could go back in time to see it in the theater without the knowledge that there are sequels with Sigourney Weaver in them. She was an unknown back then and nobody would have expected her to be the sole survivor. Definitely Ridley Scott's finest hour as a filmmaker.

The original was great. The thing I like is that they are different types of movies. The first is a sci fi horror/thriller, while the second is more of a sci fi action/thriller. I think that's what makes them both so great. I personally prefer the second, mainly because my dad thought it was a good idea to take his 9 year old son to see it in the theater. (It's also why Im a huge original die hard fan too)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sammiesguys.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/naturally-skitbs-next-title-should-bealiens?tu=sammiesguys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.