Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jgentry
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

My daughter is visiting Vanderbilt and Belmont next week. Can anyone recommend any locations to play and maybe grab a bite to eat?

Thanks

#2 4 years ago

We went to Headquarters just off Broadway. It was pretty good, all the games were on Freeplay and played well for the most part. We only drank, so I can't speak for the food (but you should be eating at Haddie B's anyway).

#3 4 years ago

Game Galaxy has over 100 machines.... owner Jason is a great guy and games are well maintained.

#4 4 years ago

Appreciate it, guys!

#5 4 years ago

The larger Game Galaxy location is in Smyrna, about 20 minutes south. A very impressive collection and worth it if you have the time.

No Quarter is in East Nashville and worth your time. Best location in town. It is 21+ except for Sundays. Great food options nearby, Edleys BBQ is two doors down and is some of the best in the city. Five Points Pizza is a short walk.

I strongly disagree with the above on Headquarters. Unless they've changed recently, the games are pretty beat. Plus, downtown parking will cost you $25 and up.

Pinball Map for Nashville is kept pretty up to date if you want to check that out as well. Enjoy your visit!

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from williams:

The larger Game Galaxy location is in Smyrna, about 20 minutes south. A very impressive collection and worth it if you have the time.
    No Quarter is in East Nashville and worth your time. Best location in town. It is 21+ except for Sundays. Great food options nearby, Edleys BBQ is two doors down and is some of the best in the city. Five Points Pizza is a short walk.
    I strongly disagree with the above on Headquarters. Unless they've changed recently, the games are pretty beat. Plus, downtown parking will cost you $25 and up.
    Pinball Map for Nashville is kept pretty up to date if you want to check that out as well. Enjoy your visit!

Thanks very much for the information!

#7 4 years ago

Music city pinball has some very nice games. Not sure if his new place is open yet but I hear it will be amazing.

#8 4 years ago

I have been to Game Galaxy in Smyrna, you could spend a week in there and not have time to play all the games.

#9 4 years ago

The one thing about Game Galaxy - Symrna is that some games are so unlevel that it's hard to play a *solid* game. The collection is impressive, but with that kind of size it's hard to keep every game 100%.

I would not recommend Headquarters. The games all played like crap, left very unsatisfied.

We went to Flashback arcade in Murfreesboro and the games were well maintained and played nicely. Consisted mainly of newer Sterns with a couple WPCs, but was a much better pinball experience than the other 2 locations. About 30 mins away form the city IIRC.

#10 4 years ago

Biscuit Love, and Monnels for Breakfast and Tansuo for Asian Fusion, in the Gulch.

#11 4 years ago

Game Galaxy in Symrna is so worth it! amazing collection. wish I had more time when I was there.

i was just there a few weeks ago and everything I played played great!

#12 4 years ago

Another vote for game galaxy in Smyrna. They've got the new stuff and tons and tons of classic stuff. Pay like 10 bucks to play all day. Only time I have ever seen a Rocky in the wild.

#13 4 years ago

Peg Leg Porkers for the BEST ribs in Nashville.

Top it off with warm cookies at Tiff’s Treats.

#14 4 years ago

Thanks very much for all of the tips guys. My daughter and I leave for Nashville tomorrow morning.

#15 4 years ago

Game Galaxy and No Quarter are the only 2 you really need to hit up.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nashville?hl=crile1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.