• Latest reply 7 days ago by jrcmlc
  • Topic is favorited by 56 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Have you reached Champion Challenge?”

• No, but I will some day! 62 votes
    60%
  • Yes, and it was like kissing Danica Patrick with Journey playing in the background 32 votes
    31%
  • Yes, pretty good but could have been better 7 votes
    7%
  • Yes, and I was disappointed 2 votes
    2%

(103 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4505 (resized).jpeg
395318953_302141939305935_9197749323100653698_n (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_7828 (resized).jpg
IMG_7830 (resized).jpg
Nascar-Pinball-Machine-9 (resized).jpg
20230712_194745 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_0531 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ceckitti.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1118 3 years ago

Joined the club this week. Its going to need some attention. Very dirty, and the test car is not responding to hits. But should clean up pretty nice.

140175463_10224896306336205_3584396084730687169_o (resized).jpg140175463_10224896306336205_3584396084730687169_o (resized).jpg140319046_10224896306376206_8409576509545834372_o (resized).jpg140319046_10224896306376206_8409576509545834372_o (resized).jpg
1 week later
#1128 3 years ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

I'm thinking of dumping my project Nascar. I think I bit off more than I can chew with this one. I have put new flipper mec, new rottendog driver board. New left ramp, LEDs for all bulbs,, but this thing has problems I don't think I have the knowledge to fix. Pm me for more information and pics. Bottom line I paid 800, I have put 500 in it. I'm looking for 1100.

What's wrong with it? Maybe we can help?

#1130 3 years ago

it blows the 3 Amp flipper fuse on power up, it has a tilt issues when cn5 is hooked up, the playfield has some wear on the center drain, and car mec hole, and a some wood coming up in the left lane. The canter playfield is in pretty good shape. The left ramp is new. The Truck motor doesn't work. It has the TOPPs tournaments kit, but not remote for the display. The DMD is good and bright. I'm sure more issues also. Oh and I'm sure an opto board or two could be bad. All can be fixed, but I just don't have the skill for a long term project at this point. I replaced the driver board with the rottendog, but still get the 3 Amp fuse issues with the flippers so I'm pretty sure it isn't the new board, the coin door is a card swipe one so no coin mecs. Long story short its going to take more than I can do

OK.... thats a pretty long list LOL.

Mine is not so much a project. It plays and everything except the test car works. Hopefully i can get it in the house soon and start tearing it apart. I got a little taken back by how many of those damn stern lamp sockets were under the playfield! Not looking forward to that.

As far as the fuse issue on yours.... have you checked for shorted wires in the harness?

#1132 3 years ago

I started too. Then I think I shorted something and then the damn tilt issues when CN5 is plugged in. With the Hollidays I set it aside and got frustrated looking at it

I feel ya. Sometimes you just have to walk away from something for a little bit and reboot. Dont give up though. Everything can be fixed.

#1145 3 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I've been hearing of this uprising of some of the wives ... must be the covid isolation that is getting more wives interested. My wife wont let me sell anything. A couple of years ago she was okay with a long term plan to fill up a room and then just rotate in new/different pins. Instead, I'll be knocking down another wall in the basement in a month or two to make more room. Gosh darn.

I have 8 games in the lineup and my wife will ONLY play 1, the World Cup Soccer 94. It pretty humorous though to hear her argue and curse out the announcer when he tells her the crowd is waiting in anticipation or that she cant get control of the ball LMAO

1 week later
#1150 3 years ago
Quoted from PinJim:

I joined the club this week. My coin door is a blank, meaning it came from arcade with a card swipe mechanism.
Anyone know where I can source a proper coin door?

Blank meaning that the coin mechs, slots, and returns have been removed? If so you should be able to buy the hardware from marco or Happ.

1 week later
#1165 3 years ago
Quoted from Clizifer:

Hey everyone, I found some cool pit road fuel tank keychains the other day and thought they would be a cool addition to my Nascar pinball. I wanted to place it somewhere near the pit road in the game and decided it fit pretty well over the left hand short track gate. I think it looks pretty good, official fuel of nascar lol. Anyways I have a couple extras if anyone is interested, they could also make a good keyring for your Nascar or Dale Jr pinball. DM me if interested, thanks[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks good, like it was meant to be there. Any way to light them up when the spinner is hit?

1 month later
#1183 3 years ago

Turning in my membership card. Sold mine today

Went to a great home where im sure it will be restored back to the beautiful state it deserves.

Good luck with all your machines!

1 week later
#1201 3 years ago
Quoted from trueno92:

anyone thinking of changing their translite? ive NOT been working on something and it will NOT be printed on translite material and it will NOT be offered and you can NOT PM me on the pricing.
[quoted image]

That does NOT look great. And I am NOT sorry my Nascar is gone and would have purchased one for my game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9,500.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Investments

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Black Mountain, NC
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 5,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hidden Meadows, CA
Machine - For Sale
Phoenixville, PA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ceckitti.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nascargrand-prix-owner-and-fan-club?tu=Ceckitti and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.