• Latest reply 14 hours ago by trueno92
  • Topic is favorited by 45 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Have you reached Champion Challenge?”

• No, but I will some day! 56 votes
    59%
  • Yes, and it was like kissing Danica Patrick with Journey playing in the background 30 votes
    32%
  • Yes, pretty good but could have been better 7 votes
    7%
  • Yes, and I was disappointed 2 votes
    2%

(95 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GEDC6809 (resized).JPG
GEDC6812 (resized).JPG
GEDC6804 (resized).JPG
C6B9C192-8617-434E-8103-079C01A4195C (resized).jpeg
FA664F99-7B4B-4C59-88C4-13D5119280BD (resized).jpeg
TN Die cast (resized).jpg
Talladega Nights (resized).jpg
thKDTJQ3H7 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210928-174153_Chrome (resized).jpg
DC08A625-D671-4B11-AEA9-0BEAB5A4433B (resized).jpeg
20210906_113541 (resized).jpg
20210801_112802 (resized).jpg
IMGA0547 (resized).JPG
IMGA0546 (resized).JPG
7F98BBE5-2871-49D9-976E-5368A948F287 (resized).jpeg
3F063E88-AF87-40C7-BDDF-59FE23B59DFC (resized).jpeg

There are 1,360 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 28.
#1351 69 days ago

As other games have gone up, i hoped nascar would as well. I cant believe rocky and bullwinkle is more sought after?! Pinball is weird.

Anyway, nascar is a great tournament game and good pace with even scoring.

#1352 69 days ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Not really a re-theme but more of a 'add on'
For the last five years I have wanted to mod a Nascar into a Talladega Nights. Not sure how far I will take it but a fellow pinsider is helping with an alternate translight, and I want to do some custom call-outs, etc. Fortunately the Nascar title has not jumped in pricing like other titles and $3000 seems to be par for HUO and routed machines. Seems like the price has not changed for a decade? I figure why not let Ricky Bobby come home-'If your not first-your last!'
If anyone has a nice Nascar or can help with alternate cabinet art/plastics-please let me know
Shake N' Bake!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Oh that's not bad then, I was thinking the worst. If you were closer I'd say come and get mine it's flawless.

1 week later
#1353 56 days ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Not really a re-theme but more of a 'add on'
For the last five years I have wanted to mod a Nascar into a Talladega Nights. Not sure how far I will take it but a fellow pinsider is helping with an alternate translight, and I want to do some custom call-outs, etc. Fortunately the Nascar title has not jumped in pricing like other titles and $3000 seems to be par for HUO and routed machines. Seems like the price has not changed for a decade? I figure why not let Ricky Bobby come home-'If your not first-your last!'
If anyone has a nice Nascar or can help with alternate cabinet art/plastics-please let me know
Shake N' Bake!

This is actually one of my (backburner) projects I'm working on as well. So far I've got a pinsound installed and some sound bites changed, but have plans to do the translite/stickets/cars/etc as well. PM me details on the translite, I'd be interested in buying one if the quality of the print is good. I've seen one before, it was poor quality when lit.

1 week later
#1354 47 days ago

Lighted flippers in!

C6B9C192-8617-434E-8103-079C01A4195C (resized).jpegFA664F99-7B4B-4C59-88C4-13D5119280BD (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#1355 2 days ago

I have joined the club!

I want to thank MustangPaul(great pinsider) for hooking me up with a loaded HUO Nascar.

Getting started on re-theme winter project-Shake and Bake!

GEDC6804 (resized).JPGGEDC6809 (resized).JPGGEDC6812 (resized).JPG
#1356 1 day ago

Are you using the PInbrowser to modify the sounds too? Would love to see this in action.

#1357 1 day ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I have joined the club!
I want to thank MustangPaul(great pinsider) for hooking me up with a loaded HUO Nascar.
Getting started on re-theme winter project-Shake and Bake![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great! Pls show more PF pics

#1358 1 day ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I have joined the club!
Getting started on re-theme winter project-Shake and Bake![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is real cool, good luck!

I think Days of Thunder would be amazing too.

#1359 23 hours ago

I have had this project in mind for many years and am just getting started on it. I think my plan is to change some call-outs with pinbrowser and add some custom plastics and stickers to playfield. I want to definitely do the sling-shot plastics and I was thinking of having Ricky Bobby staring one way and Jean Girard staring the other way at each other from sling to sling. Also looking for correct scale toys currently.

I was thinking about doing an entire wrap with graphics but the Nascar art actually ties in well with theme and I was fortunate to find a really nice example without a scratch on it(don't want to cover up now).

If anyone wants to join me on this journey and retheme their Nascar to Talladega Nights I would be happy to share ideas and thoughts.

#1360 14 hours ago

Wow this is a great idea!!! That translite turned out really nice as well!!!

Ive been wanting to do that hurst shifter shooter rod for a while... ugh, dont want to sink any more coin into nascar tho..

Now it needs a wack load of scene replacements in the dmd using pin2dmd, replacemrnt sounds and bgm using Pinsound and it would be pretty solid.

There are 1,360 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 28.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside