• Latest reply 1 day ago by CookyJar
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Have you reached Champion Challenge?”

• No, but I will some day! 43 votes
    65%
  • Yes, and it was like kissing Danica Patrick with Journey playing in the background 16 votes
    24%
  • Yes, pretty good but could have been better 5 votes
    8%
  • Yes, and I was disappointed 2 votes
    3%

(66 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 224 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0261 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0258 (resized).jpeg
97DBFB53-5304-48AB-88D6-180020141BF8 (resized).jpeg
38AF23B2-6B7B-4765-BFD4-0C322DCBB317 (resized).jpeg
B72C6072-B88F-4FEA-A156-541C2758C1F4 (resized).jpeg
20181110_105022 (resized).jpg
20181110_105104 (resized).jpg
IMGA0978 (resized).JPG
IMGA0977 (resized).JPG
IMGA0975 (resized).JPG
IMGA0974 (resized).JPG
20181027_093846 (resized).jpg
20181027_093837 (resized).jpg
20180824_211742 (resized).jpg
20180824_192910 (resized).jpg
20180824_192339 (resized).jpg

There are 828 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 17.
#801 5 months ago

Still waiting on the custom test car decals.....

#802 5 months ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Still waiting on the custom test car decals.....

+1

#803 5 months ago
Quoted from Fifty:

I would have to see the generic crowd ones installed before having an opinion of them. That shifter knob looks cool. Not $110 cool, but cool. My OCD would constantly be rotating the plunger to keep it aligned properly. I could never have a non-symmetrical plunger.

I finally got the side blades installed today. This is what the generic crowd blades look like installed.
I installed the tach mod too. The instructions say that it would red line with the middle drop target down and yep ... that's what it does. I wonder why the single drop target has anything to do with it.

20181110_105022 (resized).jpg20181110_105104 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#804 4 months ago

Got back from vacation.
Now the garage won't raise.
Same problem q9 sw 39

Anyone have a spare garage assembly for sale?
Prefer in Canada but if the price is right...

1 week later
#805 3 months ago

Easy fix this time. A wire was off on the main up/down garage coil.

#806 3 months ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Easy fix this time. A wire was off on the main up/down garage coil.

Glad it was an easy fix for you.

#807 3 months ago

My nephew (23) and his buddy watched my house while I was away 2 weeks.
They only broke the nascar garage and put up 90 million.
Almost cheating when the garage isn't raising.

I have a piece of tape with 90 mill on Elivis.
HA! They couldn't unseat that high score.

#808 3 months ago

What's the best way to fix the track exit popper bracket? The coil stop on the machine I am looking at broke. I'll see if someone can weld it back together, but is there a better option?

38AF23B2-6B7B-4765-BFD4-0C322DCBB317 (resized).jpegB72C6072-B88F-4FEA-A156-541C2758C1F4 (resized).jpeg
#809 3 months ago
Quoted from troxel:

What's the best way to fix the track exit popper bracket? The coil stop on the machine I am looking at broke. I'll see if someone can weld it back together, but is there a better option?

Just buy a few, then you'll have some back-up, buy some coil sleeves while your at it and replace that sleeve.

#810 3 months ago

Does it come apart? The only bracket I am seeing is this.

#811 3 months ago

Took it to a metal shop in town and had it welded back on.

97DBFB53-5304-48AB-88D6-180020141BF8 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#812 66 days ago

Had to pull the garage assembly to fix the test car switch, now I'm trying to get the test car dialed back in and locktited down. So frustrating when you think it's OK, then a dead center hit doesn't register.

I noticed the car attaches to the garage with two different nuts, one has a raised bushing that fits the hole in the bracket. Should they both be the same? I found it worked better with the bushing nut on the right side.

#813 66 days ago

My car is attached with zip ties.
When they break, it's time to clean.
Gives the assembly lots of room to move.

#814 66 days ago

Zip ties are pretty strong so it could be a while.

#815 66 days ago

I noticed the car attaches to the garage with two different nuts, one has a raised bushing that fits the hole in the bracket. Should they both be the same? I found it worked better with the bushing nut on the right side

They both need to be the same. You tighten the screws and nuts tight holding the bushing in place and the car will pivot on the bushings.

#816 66 days ago
Quoted from GRUMPY:

I noticed the car attaches to the garage with two different nuts, one has a raised bushing that fits the hole in the bracket. Should they both be the same? I found it worked better with the bushing nut on the right side
They both need to be the same. You tighten the screws and nuts tight holding the bushing in place and the car will pivot on the bushings.

That's what I figured... I'll have to look out for another one.

The side with the normal nut slides a little bit allowing for more rotation, but for the most part it's pushed back.

#817 66 days ago
Quoted from RatShack:

I'll have to look out for another one.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/530-5698-00

Marcos still has them in stock.

#819 64 days ago

I am joining the club though a bit late - got my Nascar at MGC around 2013 or so. This is a fun pin! Anyone know if there is a cliffy type protector for the ball trough area at the bottom of the playfield?

IMG_0258 (resized).jpeg
#820 64 days ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

I am joining the club though a bit late - got my Nascar at MGC around 2013 or so. This is a fun pin! Anyone know if there is a cliffy type protector for the ball trough area at the bottom of the playfield?
[quoted image]

I got mine last year at MGC. I inquired then with Cliff and he said that there is interest and it's on his list to make them for all of the holes. Send him an email and ask ... and tell him alot of us are interested ... and report back please.

#821 64 days ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

[quoted image]

Welcome to the club. Do you have leds in the game?

#822 63 days ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Welcome to the club. Do you have leds in the game?

Yes, fully LED'd and in fairly decent shape. In a prior life, my pin had been at a Chuck E Cheese joint in the Wisconsin Dells, where it was abused, but I fully restored it and it works well now (at least most of the time).

IMG_0261 (resized).jpeg
#823 63 days ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

Yes, fully LED'd and in fairly decent shape. In a prior life, my pin had been at a Chuck E Cheese joint in the Wisconsin Dells, where it was abused, but I fully restored it and it works well now (at least most of the time).
[quoted image]

Good to hear you fixed it up. Do you have the LED OCD board in it. It's a must have when you put leds in it.

#824 63 days ago

The speaker panel mod looks pretty good.

1 week later
#825 55 days ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Good to hear you fixed it up. Do you have the LED OCD board in it. It's a must have when you put leds in it.

mustangpaul I've never heard of an LED OCD board. Can you tell me more about it or where I an get some info? What am I missing out on by not currently having one?

#826 55 days ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

mustangpaul I've never heard of an LED OCD board. Can you tell me more about it or where I an get some info? What am I missing out on by not currently having one?

Here ya go. It's the best mod (except for my Leg Lights and Volcano LOL) out there for the game. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/club-led-ocd-tips-tricks-thoughts-and-advice/page/13#post-4850221

2 weeks later
#827 41 days ago

Still having the odd issue with the garage binding. Appears to be the switch side.
Cleaned and re-greased the bushings and greased the track on the switch side.

Otherwise solid, waiting for the color dmd.....

1 month later
#828 1 day ago

Dale JR up for sale or trade, can deliver to Allentown.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) “Looking to sell or trade my Dale Jr. Cabinet and playfield in great shape and plays awesome. Full LED upgrade. Make me an offer. Here's what I'm looking for in trade, + or - cash ...”
1 day ago
Oceanside, NY
3,100 (OBO)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
3,100 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Romeoville, IL
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
There are 828 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 17.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside