Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Nickson
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Recently picked up a nascar and am working through getting it all set up. I went in an adjusted all the high scores and reset them and it looks like my new defaults are there. I reduced the grand champion score down to 30M but that one still displays at 100M? Is there another adjustment I’m missing?

1 month later
#2 2 years ago

Having the exact same problem. Would love to know a fix. Hitting 100M is going to be a stretch...

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Positive:

Having the exact same problem. Would love to know a fix. Hitting 100M is going to be a stretch...

I updated to the most recent roms (was running 4.0) and still have the same issue with the GC and high score defaults. It says the adjustment is installed but doesn't change when I exit the service menu.

#4 2 years ago

Have you guys cleared the GC score in addition to the HSTD?

Daytona weekend I cleared all the scores and changed the defaults, I think I had to do a reset on each after changing the default values.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from RatShack:

Have you guys cleared the GC score in addition to the HSTD?
Daytona weekend I cleared all the scores and changed the defaults, I think I had to do a reset on each after changing the default values.

I hadn't, but I just did and it worked! Thank you! I assumed it would auto reset to the new default value - good to know!

#6 2 years ago

just keep it at 100m, it is easy after you get to know it and i have one and my highest score is 369 million

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Boards
PinSound
$ 1,000.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside