(Topic ID: 328091)

Narrow Side Table to Fit Between Machines

By mattrg_2000

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0069 (resized).jpeg
    Monkey butler table.jpg (resized).jpeg
    #1 1 year ago

I tried searching “Side Table” with the quotes, but can’t seem to find any related posts.

Does anyone know where to find a ~12” wide side table that could hold a few beers? I see the cupholders that attach to the machines, but really looking for something more substantial. I saw one in a bar one time that was perfect, but of course I can’t seem to find anything online.

#2 1 year ago

Build whatever size you need with 2by6 2by8 2by10 or 2by12 pine and paint whatever color you desire.

#3 1 year ago

with those types of tables, you risk both someone banging the game into them and spilling the drink all over your cabinet, or worse yet onto the glass.. and also the edges of the table dinging up your cabinet. those are the reasons why i intentionally don’t use them in my establishment. just something to think about.

#5 1 year ago

There are lots of options. I bought a small square table at IKEA years ago. Here is a link to one.

https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/17-stories-keasha-frame-end-table-set-w004863130.html

#6 1 year ago

Monkey butler table.jpg (resized).jpegMonkey butler table.jpg (resized).jpeg

I saw something like this in someone’s game room pic. Who doesn’t need a monkey butler?

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

with those types of tables, you risk both someone banging the game into them and spilling the drink all over your cabinet, or worse yet onto the glass.. and also the edges of the table dinging up your cabinet. those are the reasons why i intentionally don’t use them in my establishment. just something to think about.

Extremely good point! You just saved my Rush!

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from finman2000:

There are lots of options. I bought a small square table at IKEA years ago. Here is a link to one.
    https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/17-stories-keasha-frame-end-table-set-w004863130.html

These tables are great. They are also much lower than the machine. Easy to move. Thanks!!

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from Slugmeister:

Build whatever size you need with 2by6 2by8 2by10 or 2by12 pine and paint whatever color you desire.

Could be a shelf on a nearby wall, but away from spilling on the machine. Thanks.

3 months later
    #11 12 months ago

Does anyone recognize this table? I would love to find one. It’s a little shorter than the machine top with a heavy base. I cropped this image from NinjaCamp, the master of mods. He’s figured out a really cool lighting system for Rush and Foo Fighters.

IMG_0069 (resized).jpegIMG_0069 (resized).jpeg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/narrow-side-table-to-fit-between-machines and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.