(Topic ID: 5772)

Name this pin

By SealClubber

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

anchorage.craigslist.org link

Can anyone identify which pin this body belonged to?

#2 12 years ago

I couldn't find the answer, so I am naming it "Buck"

Or Bronco....lol, gotta love the edit button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST!!!! (not)

#5 12 years ago

Ding ding ding. You win. Thanks. Couldn't find it. Since it is an EM I will pass. Don't need those parts.

#6 12 years ago

if its working thats a crazy good deal. that same pin where i live would fetch 4-5 bills.

#7 12 years ago

Well, the pic doesn't show a backbox. Not sure if it is on the floor or not. I don't have space for it or the desire. I currently have one pin too many. Winter is coming quick and I need it out of the garage to fit the Stang.

#8 12 years ago

You need to make room for Gold Wings from Tim

#9 12 years ago

He's going to have to wait a few months. I gots no room and no time til November.

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

if its working thats a crazy good deal

From the limited view in the pics, it looks in good shape as well. Without info on the head/backglass, not sure the price is worth it for a headless bronco - except perhaps to part out.

#11 12 years ago

I'm impressed. However, it does mean that we are spending too much time looking at pinball to be able to identify that old of a machine by the playfield and front cabinet.

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from donjagra:

to be able to identify that old of a machine by the playfield and front cabinet

This one was easy for me based on the horseshoes on the front of the cabinet. I had been tempted many times in the past to rapidly plant my foot over one or the other after an unceremonious drain.

#13 12 years ago

I called him yesterday to talk to him about it and he said somebody ran right over when he posted it and it was gone. Wish I knew who it was. We do not have many collectors up here.

#14 12 years ago

Doubt it was Tim. There is another guy in Wasilla with a bunch of older SS and EM pins who came to look at my Meteor way back when. Can't remember his name. Might of been him.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/name-this-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.