1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by pinzrfun
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

I'm thinking this was the early to mid '90s and short lived.
    There was a husband, wife, daughter and son.
    The structure and tone of the show were a total ripoff of Married with Children.
    The daughter was a hot redhead.

That's what I remember.

#3 1 year ago

Yup!

Looks like my description was off (except for the hot redhead).

#4 1 year ago

Nah. That show was a direct rip off of Married with Children. The guy even looked like Al.
    They just changed enough things so that it wasn't exactly the same show.
    And added a talking stuffed rabbit.
    It was awful.

#5 1 year ago

It wasn't that bad....i liked it....

#6 1 year ago

I don’t remember the show but I do remember that bunny.

#7 1 year ago

Here is an obscure one from a short-lived sitcom from the 80s. Cancelled after 2 seasons, but the creators went on to make Married With Children a few years later! No Google cheating, now.

This show centered on Matthew Burton (Jason Bateman), a teenage scam artist who lived in a Van Nuys, California, apartment with his older sister Julie and widowed mother Eileen. Matt ran various underhanded dealings with his high school friends, especially his sidekick Eli, such as selling pre-written term papers and exam answer keys, and even engaging in blackmail.

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from jackd104:

Here is an obscure one from a short-lived sitcom from the 80s. Cancelled after 2 seasons, but the creators went on to make Married With Children a few years later! No Google cheating, now.
    This show centered on Matthew Burton (Jason Bateman), a teenage scam artist who lived in a Van Nuys, California, apartment with his older sister Julie and widowed mother Eileen. Matt ran various underhanded dealings with his high school friends, especially his sidekick Eli, such as selling pre-written term papers and exam answer keys, and even engaging in blackmail.

I remember this one. i also liked it. Couldn't remember the title though and had to look it up.

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from JeffZee:

Yup!
    Looks like my description was off (except for the hot redhead).

I remember that show, Nikki Cox got a hefty boob job halfway through the run i believe - i dated a chick that looked just like her in the late 80s.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/name-that-sitcom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.