Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
IMG_0213.jpg
IMG_0214.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CadillacMusic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hey all. Got a Riverboat gambler in recently. Fun game, but it's got a few problems. One is that the diverter does not really go to quite the right position. It wasn't reliably letting the ball rest on the switch provided. Upon looking under the playfield, I found the reason why. Instead of the proper actuator, what appears to be a bally flipper pawl with one end broken off was installed. I'd like to find the right one, so it behaves properly.

I have the manual, but it's of wonderfully little use. The page lists every little part except the one I want to know. So does anyone know what part actually goes into this assembly? I'd love this to work correctly so we can put it on the route. The picture down there is what the bad part looks like. No idea what the good part is supposed to look like.

P.S. #3 is not what I'm looking for. That's the whole bracket for the assembly.

IMG_0214.jpgIMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0213.jpgIMG_0213.jpg

#5 8 years ago

Cool. Would not have guessed "drive arm assembly". Where'd you get that number from, if I may ask?

#8 8 years ago

Awesome. You're a huge help. So any idea if it is functionally different from a-14185, or is it just a newer part number?

#9 8 years ago

Here's a photo of 13297 with ruler, should it be useful for answering that question. Purely academic, as I obviously just scrounged this one from a rollergames PF. But it might help someone in the future, which is why I ask.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 20.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Electronics
Mod Magic!

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CadillacMusic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/name-that-part-number-riverboat-gambler?tu=CadillacMusic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.