• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by meSz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mesz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

This will probably be easy for those EM guys but this is inly my second EM game i have owned. Purchase a Bally EM game and the coin box had several of the parts in it. Can anyone advise as to what the part is, what it does and can it be left off the game???

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Anyone?

#6 11 years ago

And here i thought all the wise guys were on RGP lol!! Just to clarify, i just brought the machine home and it doesnt work at this time!!! Lloyd thanks for the idea as I'am going to remove the bottoms from all my cabinets so I stop finding crap!

#9 11 years ago

I picked up a Capt. Fantastic and also a Wms Flash from the same party. There were about 10 of these in the coin box of the CF.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Is it a part for an old drop target?

I thought the same but in looking at the Bally Parts Manual i can't see anything that resembles it but the picture isn't very descriptive.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mesz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/name-that-part-1?tu=mesz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.