Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 78 posts
  • 65 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by SirScott
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

chuck-jones-rules-to-writing-the-wile-e-coyote-and-the-road-runner-cartoons-11-photos-10 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20180308-014236~2 (resized).png
    a97978_dali-portrait-photo (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpeg
    yondu-tom-carlton (resized).jpg
    CaptureB.JPG
    th.jpg
    NolteMug-tightcrop_400x400 (resized).jpg
    20180307_170226 (resized).jpg
    20180307_170227 (resized).jpg

There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 6 years ago

First thought was Pinhead, but then someone said shit head and that was classic.

#52 6 years ago

Personally, I'd stay away from any pinball related name.

We've used names in the past for some of our cats that had meaning from when we got them.

Puffy - we lived on Puffin Place
    Houston - my wife was doing a lot of travelling to Texas
    Stormy - just because Stormy Winter sounded cool and my wife wouldn't name our son that!

So I vote for Briggs.

#53 6 years ago

Scrappy, or Scrappy Doo

Buster

#54 6 years ago

Seems like you gotta incorporate the mustache. How about Salvadore or Dali?

a97978_dali-portrait-photo (resized).jpga97978_dali-portrait-photo (resized).jpg

#55 6 years ago

Goaway

as in , 'come here goaway'

#56 6 years ago

Sir Winston Pounds 'aka'
    Sir Winston Hounds

Glad he found a good home!

Screenshot_20180308-014236~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20180308-014236~2 (resized).png

#57 6 years ago

This was my thoughts as well because he is one lucky dog to be getting a great new home and awesome pet owners who will take good care of him and give him the proper care that he needs and deserves. Thank you for adopting him!

#58 6 years ago

I always liked the name Taffy for a dog.

In fact, I like to name my animals after candy. E.g - Taffy, Toffy, Lolly, Truffles, Candy, Chico, Chomp, Jelly Bean, Minty etc..

#59 6 years ago

Cool looking dog. Looks like he has a Mohawk and a moustache so has to be Mo

#60 6 years ago
    Quoted from boscokid:

I suggest Nolte. Dog kinda resembles him a little.

This Dude nailed it and he won't get confused with other stupid names people call their dogs.

NOLTE! for the win

#61 6 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Charles Town begs for the name Charlie. Or if you want a pinball related name, Shooter.

Shooter was the first name that came to mind when reading your thread title. Enjoy the new member of your family!

#62 6 years ago

The ones that pop into my head when I see his picture are:

Jerry
    Earl

#63 6 years ago

Shooter, orbit, post transfer < pun. I like flipper, but then I think of the stupid dolphin edit: flip would be good tho!

#64 6 years ago

Spot.
    Fido.

#65 6 years ago

Pinbot, i have a client that has a dog with that name.

#66 6 years ago

Had a friend who named their dog damnit. They would always yell “come here damnit” , “stop it damnit” It definitely caused some stares and mean looks when they took him out in public on walks

#67 6 years ago

I would hold back from Lucky -- that name pops up from time to time at the vet clinic and the dog/cat always seems to have unlucky experiences after adoption -- no fault of the owner of course.

Bumper or Slingshot for pinball names, otherwise if you are like me and have a Polish background we'd go with Stache (as in Mustache without the Mu).

#68 6 years ago

Wiley works too.

chuck-jones-rules-to-writing-the-wile-e-coyote-and-the-road-runner-cartoons-11-photos-10 (resized).jpgchuck-jones-rules-to-writing-the-wile-e-coyote-and-the-road-runner-cartoons-11-photos-10 (resized).jpg

#70 6 years ago

Combo.
    Jackpot.
    Grand Champion.
    The King of Payne.
    Scoop.

#71 6 years ago

Chainsaw or Shredder

#72 6 years ago

Doge

#75 6 years ago

Third dog. Trey.

#76 6 years ago

Cute dog nice job !! My vote is lord Howard hurtz Or Chewbacca or chewie for short !

#77 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

Cute dog nice job !! My vote is lord Howard hurtz Or Chewbacca or chewie for short !

Chewie. Hand Clap. Nice.

There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/name-suggestions-for-new-dog/page/2?hl=lord_of_the_pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.