(Topic ID: 170935)

Name a brand or product that exceeded your expectations

By hardware

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

S54 Exploded (resized).jpg
    s54b32 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 11.45.44 AM (resized).png
    ranger (resized).jpg
    IMG_0415 (resized).PNG
    IMG_0414 (resized).PNG
    Hyperlite (resized).jpg
    ar9 (resized).jpg
    dh500 (resized).jpg
    david-transparent (resized).jpg
    IMG_0380 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0600 (resized).JPG
    nuwave (resized).jpg
    CQpJc9oVAAAB6Zy.0 (resized).png
    image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2628 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider high_end_pins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 7 years ago

Concept 2.
    Both the rower and skier are sub $1000 completely maintenence free,take up little room and are extremely versatile.
    I have crushed the same rower almost daily for 5 years and have never had to do a single thing to it.
    Same goes for the skier but only 2 years in

#95 7 years ago
    Quoted from Toasterdog:

I am seriously eyeballing this purchase now. I wish it didn't take up so much room. Already have an elliptical and another large piece of equipment.
    Hoping there is some cool software too. Maybe a rowing app for my HTC Vive. Now that would be awesome!

The rower stands up when not in use..
    This is cool too.

20151124_085537 (resized).jpg20151124_085537 (resized).jpg

1476377985759889732221 (resized).jpg1476377985759889732221 (resized).jpg

#111 7 years ago
    Quoted from scylla:

My gym has one of these and I have a concept at home (concept was purchased by significant other but I sometimes use it). I like the concept better - maybe because I'm used to it? Couldn't find the same rhythm with the water one (although it looks about a million times cooler). I think I wasn't adjusting it correctly or something...
    As an aside - while my rowing technique leaves a lot to be desired - everyone else at my gym who I've seen use it massively sucks. Bad form central.

Agree on this I actually had the water rower first and had to dump it in favor of the crossfit staple Concept 2 .

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider high_end_pins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/name-a-brand-or-product-that-exceeded-your-expectations?tu=high_end_pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.